Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Didnt a member of the beatles batter his wife?

Dunno mate you tell me, you seem to know more about Liverpool than all of us.

1 Like

My point wasnt about Liverpool mate

Weird response

1 Like

That’s a savage loss. You don’t replace a 20+ goal a season man too easily. Hopefully young Ben Doak or Fabio Carvalho can fill the void for a few weeks with Gakpo through the middle.

1 Like

Liverpool will win every game he misses. He’s a total disaster. Haaland and Nunez have destroyed their clubs.

Wife beater Lennon was only fan- the other 2 were Everton because of their Irish background. Ringo doesn’t count

2 Likes

Ringo was the biggest wife beater of the lot from what I recall.

Lennon had an Irish background you weirdo

Naming a son Sean doesn’t mean he had an Irish background

His paternal grandparents were both Irish you gee bag. Ringo was the only one without Irish roots

2 Likes

Ooooffffftttt

Obsession with soccerball teams has taken over many fellows lives.

Lads weekends being ruined because of defeats and such bollocksology aren’t healthy results.

The quicker the Stations of the Cross are brought back on Saturday afternoons the better.

4 Likes

Will Naby ever start a game again?

Ridiculous picking that midfield again

Can’t touch the clique

Tis all politics in there. Naby lad has been the best club hurler in Kirby for the last few years and he still can’t get a look in.

1 Like

Klopp sending out a message to club owners to get some CM in on loan

1 Like

We’d take a draw at the fortress The Amex/Goldstone Ground. Brighton flying it of late.

Down to the absolute bare bones today and the ropey defence up against in-form Ferguson and World Cup winner McAllister. Draw would be fantastic

Millie and the kids on the bench

Liverpool trailing to Brighton & Hove Albion