Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

United fans will learn the hard way this year as ten hags resurgent outfit bit for an unprecedented quadruple

You can wait until the summer for that.

Sure young Stef signed a new contract yesterday, Naby lad is back putting in a good 65 minute shift, and Arthur Melo is only a few weeks away from making a 18 minute cameo.

really disappointing that klopp wants to ruin english football by destroying the FA cup

1 Like

I actually forgot melo was even there. If there’s a midfielder who will constantly be injured Liverpool will find them

it wouldn’t be a great sign that Juventus left him off on loan. He looked like a tidy player but he’s never really settled in anywhere

Fuck him. He left

wtf

Weird

Also weird that LFC fans get more offended by a song about murderers than their fans killing Juventus fans

1 Like

There is a sickness in the soul of Liverpool fans

What are we looking at here. I am missing something? It looks like a normal substitution😅 A pity Crokes couldn’t do the same!

Anti footix upset about United fans abusing/not abusing ex Liverpool player.

Had the volume turned down. Makes sense now. Bizarre from the away support to be booing Neco lad there. I’d doubt the Liverpool travelling support would give a damn if J Lingz strolled on in a match they were involved in.

1 Like

United fans hounded Lindgard out of Old Trafford for suffering from depression. They probably booed him at the City Ground too.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what your point is here, are you after having a few?

1 Like

I am not the Anfield talk

1 Like

What’s happening here? A bad substitute,?

He condoned Liverpool yob supporters booing the then Duke of Cambridge/Patron of the FA at the Cup Final last year. That after presenting himself for the pre Cup Final traditional formalities in a tracksuit, rather than a suit.

It’s been so long since the London Hotspurs have been in a FA Cup final the manager probably showed up in a suit and hat.

2 Likes