Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

That’s a disgraceful tackle. Not even the murderers have the brass neck to defend that surely

2 Likes

It’s hilarious, you could see from Fabinho’s immediate reaction that he’d fucked up. If he’d meant it then maybe he’d have stood over him and roared down at him like the Walkers Leprechaun

3 Likes

LiVARpool? You’re having a laugh mate

He stood on the other ankle first.

1 Like

Another one of the fun boys failing to condemn the tackle

1 Like

Thats your hot take?

Not that one of your scumbag player tried to end Fergusons career?

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting bastards.

I’m absolutely delighted Fab went out and kicked someone :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

We go again. It’s been an incredible journey.

Was the Brighton player the first player injured by a tackle ever. The reaction seems over excited from the incels.

Still no condemnation.

Just hearing about it now. Des Cahill reckons it might have been a red card. I didn’t see the incident so similar to prime Arsene Wenger I can’t comment.

Des Cahill! You fucking Fanny.

And the faux apology after. Despicable

Fab for alright sort of the year :muscle:… That Ferguson is a little fanny

1 Like

No surprise the Irish Liverpool fans would attempt to defend a Brazilian Liverpool player for absolutely hacking the Irish player who has been the one potential bright spark for the national side. Ye fucking oddballs.

3 Likes

The most efficient way to end Ferguson’s career would be to send him up to Celtic. The graveyard of young Irish players.

1 Like

Fuck him. He’s a little bitch limping off after a nothing tackle. Ireland doesn’t need wasters like that.

Liverpool anti Irish as Crokes are anti GAA.

Take your sash out of the wash you orange bastard.

Send Ferguson up to Vera and the girls, he might hack it there the little tampon.