Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Attack? You need to reread my post…

They’re the dullards than clickbait articles work a treat on.

Genuine question is this the end of Klopp? He’s having a very similar season to his last at Dortmund. Or will he get Pool back to their best next season? Will need a few key signings.

You’ll need @StoneCold @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Batigol or @Raylan to answer that. They read all the articles.

The far-right EPL footix brigade are badly rattled

Disappointing you didn’t work Boston in there somewhere

Klopp left Dortmund cos they kept selling their best players to Munich. He’ll get rid of the deadwood in the summer and we’ll go again next year.

3 Likes

Some Qatari investment could make all the difference I feel.

I was listening to some journalist on a podcast last week that said klopp basically broke every player in dortmund and refused to rebuild with new players.

He’s wasted some amount of money on Nunez and gapko already.

1 Like

I’d be optimistic about next season. No better man to rebuild this squad.

TELL US NEVER

He inherited a much weaker squad in late 2015 and won the lot with a minimal net spend. I’d have every faith in him to repeat the trick. We’re without Konate, Van Dijk, Luiz, Jota and Firmino at present.

Klopp has won the lot.

He had a great run. You’d hate to see it end badly

It only ends two ways, in jail or dead.

1 Like

Never stop loving him, please mate

We won’t… He made us dream.

Thought the article was reasonable enough. There’s a feeling at Liverpool that Klopp and wormtongue Pep Lijnders have gained more power at the club recently at the expense of the data nerds. Which is why the data nerds have all been leaving en masse.

Reminds me of the commentary from BT about Essendons data analysts. Theres some real nerds in amongst them. He took the piss out of them again later after the game in his roaming Brian piece where he is in the changing room area

Very possibly yes it is the end.

The team needs a drastic overhaul and the personnel decisions that have been made over the last year have been pretty disastrous. The announcement by Fenway that they are open to selling has led to a rudderlessness at the club in general.

Difficult not to see a period in the doldrums now unless we can pull off an unlikely European Cup victory this year, and at the moment it’s hard to see it. I don’t think any team has ever combined a relegation battle with a European Cup challenge?

Tuchel would probably be the most obvious choice should Jurgen decide he’s had enough.

2 Likes

Tuchel would be a great shout for them. Feels like the window when any lad would sign cos its klopp has passed though.