Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Madrid have a lovely way of collapsing in the second leg at home of knockout European ties.

Chelsea last year and Juventus 2018 being classics of this genre where they got away with it.

Ajax 2019 they came acropper.

1 Like

Walk on
Walk onnnnnn
With hope in your heart

2 Likes

I’m just sorry I’m not there tonight.

In the Ratoath Inn.

Has anyone on the forum ever actually been to the Ratoath Inn?

1 Like

I think one poster was going through Ratoath once and decided to take a photograph there for the laugh.

The Ratoath Inn is mainly a state of mind.

I’m not bothering with tonight’s match.

@peddlerscross

We had a great night there back in September

Ratoath inn is actually a big spurs pub, the bar part anyway. Any Liverpool fans drink in the lounge

Jesus. Milner, fabinho and jota in midfield. Real will be shitting themselves.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Worse.

I think it’s a 4-2-4 or 4-2-3-1 with the two boys in midfield on their own. Luka Modric will look as fast as Usain Bolt going through them

1 Like

They’ll try to get it to kroos to hit crossfield balls all night in behind taa to vinicius.

It could be grim viewing :rofl:

I honestly thought liverpool would win tonight but now i dont see how with the control real should have in midfield.

Darwin will score two. Can see it being 4-4 or something though. Real are not as good as Liverpool made them look the other night. But Liverpool aren’t great either. A goal fest hopefully

Real will beat them with their caps.

Liverpool planning to tire Madrid out early doors by letting them shoot themselves out of energy

Gakpo :clap:

1 Like

Jerzy Dudekesque save from Ali Becker there.

Homer Simpson job

Real are hardly sitting back playing the ball around…

The best form of attack is defence. Particularly with their attack