Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

And that equates to thinking Sean Cox got what he deserved?
Very sad
Perverse even

I dont think that mate. Feel sorry for him

But you need to answer the question. Of all the foreign teams to follow, why pick one that have the worst hooligan record

I have to answer that question to you :rofl::rofl::rofl: holy fuck you’re more gone than I thought. I’ learned a long time ago that feeding trolls only makes them worse.
I’l humour you though and tell you that Im old enough I started following the club long before the horrible sad deaths of Juventus fans that u seem to thrive on rising lads and scoring points from.
Now, in your case why did you choose to forego many LOI clubs that are closer to you and choose to support the LOI club that most sought to bring the horrible vile tendancies of 1980s English hooliganism to these shores? The club that throughout the 80s prided themselves on mimicking the lunatic fringe of English clubs and bringing carnage and mayhem to towns all over this country

8 Likes

Those runts had their hole handed to them in Limerick

7 Likes

Thats for sure!

1 Like

We battered em.

1 Like

So you supported them pre heysel but didnt stop when their fans killed loads of people. Why not

Also, why are you choosing to ignore the irish and belgium people that died

If killing 39 people doesnt make you stop, what would

Im awaiting your answers pal

4 Likes

The Simpsons GIF

3 Likes

I didnt forgo any LOI club that was closer to me mate

Back to you

Ah come on pal I need more answers than that. Now I’v an evening of hurling to enjoy on the box and I know how much you love that. Have a nice evening

1 Like

Raven 1
Jayo 0

Id have him 2 up to be fair, schooled me well and good

I was going easy on you

I dont have his experience in points victories achieved by using the deaths of people to score valuable internet points

How’s the hurling

Dubs and Wex interesting so far, dubs 1 up

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be seething

A special club.

1 Like

Seething that you played GSTK?