The very knowledge travelling kop singing their hearts out for Bobby
Special club

3 Likes

Pick that out!!!

Three Scouse goals tonight.

A special club.

3 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Trent loves a goal at Leicester. This is like a throwback to the days when *Robbie Fowler, Stevie Macca, David Thompson and a young Stevie Gerrard were interweaving on the scoresheet. Leicester 0-3 Scousers.

*I think Steve McManaman had left for Real just before Gerrard opened his account against Sheffield Wednesday.

Leicester being relegated is almost as big a surprise as them winning the league.

Champions to relegated in 7 years highlights how competitive the EPL is in modern times.

From Champs to Chumps was the Kilkenny People headline when Dunamaggin were relegated to inter eejit the year after winning the SHC.

2 Likes

They haven’t been unlucky either. They fully deserve relegation. Waiting for them to pull it together all season but it seems like they have no interest in sorting it out

You could argue that they have a decent minus goal difference. Bournemouth and Forests goals difference is a joke.

Villa went from European Cup winners to relegated in shorter time than that.

1 Like

Marseille in a shorter time again.

Marselle’s was due to a bribery scandal. Villa’s was due to Deady Doug Ellis coming back to the club.

Special acknowledgements from a special club

5 Likes

I wonder where Milner will end up managing

@anon67715551 replying.

I’d imagine a well-crafted piece outlining his fondness for the great Naby lad

I have a feeling he’s too cute to venture down that route. He’s more likely to land some kind of ambassadorial role with the club or a burst of punditry with one of the 63 channels covering it.

If Gary Neville can trouser £1m+ a year at it anyone can. I mean any kid these days can make a few swirlies on the screen and fire on a couple of arrows pointing goalwards….
Fucks sake didn’t McStay drive Des Cahill daft doing that kind of shit with added-on bluster……:hot_face:

2 Likes

Four genuine Hall of Famers who won it all. YNWA.

1 Like

naby lad will be up there with Djimi traore in the HOF