Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

The best free transfer and Best Brazilian of the Premier League era in that list there. Come to think of it, the best Guinean too.

Was listening to the liverpool way podcast (footix alert) &they seem to think milner going to Brighton to try to get more playing time to beat gareth barrys premier league appearances.

1 Like

Titi Camara honourable mention for best Guinean

3 Likes

Djimi rose to the occasion in a Champions League final in fairness to him. Naby rose the ball into row Z.

Don’t blame it on the Biscan,
Don’t blame it on the Hamann,
Don’t blame it on the Finnan,
Blame it on Traore,
He just can’t, he just can’t, he just can’t control his feet…

4 Likes

Isn’t a terribly bar to be fair. I know it’s only banter about Keita but he’s been a stone dud.

Naby lad has some list of accolades

The Ox not far behind him

One fit player in midfield would be worth double the lads.

Two nice players tbf, made of glass.

Bobby and Jimmy were stalwarts.

Jimmy would be a great signing for anyone.

I think Bobby is off to play in the sand with Ronaldo. No more Worlds to conquer. What a player

We say goodbye to four legends. YNWA

1 Like

That’s some parting shot to Milner. Klopp must be seething with him.

The term ‘legend’ is thrown out a lot but never has it not been more worthwhile in the case of Ox and Keita.

Farewell Prince Naby @anon67715551.

5 Likes

Only the three or so too late. He’s stolen a living during his time. On the plus side it’ll free up the lads in the treatment room for more pressing cases.

2 Likes

Who’s been cutting onions?

3 Likes

A few of the Ratoath crew gone over today to bid farewell to our legends.

Sign in lads. I presume ye have made to the ground already to soak up the atmosphere

4 Likes

Walk on, walk ooonnnnnn

Anseo

15 Likes

I suppose those other degenerates are still drinking plastic bottles of Carlsberg on the concourse.

TELL US NEVER!

I like to get in early for the warm up

2 Likes