Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Looking forward to the Europa League next season. The United fans knocked great craic out of it until the were knocked out.

United’s best season in years and Liverpool’s worst and United barely clinging on ahead of them and they delighted with themselves.

It would be sad to see if it wasn’t hilarious to see

2 Likes

They also have that time they were going to win the league there for about a week in February. Glory days

1 Like

The final in Dublin. Be great to make it.

A trophy and top 4 was all I asked for. He did that, I’m content. Get rid of about 4 or 5 (won’t happen) next.

It will handy. Jones and Tuanzebe already gone. Maguire, Brandon William, and Dean Henderson leaving too.

1 Like

They were absolutely bricking it up until last Saturday

A home final is what we all wanted

A special club

4 Likes

Probably 1 of the 5 in that bunch that @Pirlo was referring to I’d say

Can’t beat our scouse humour

I don’t get it

Exactly

1 Like

18 years ago today

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Beautiful from Salah. Very honest. Hard luck boys. We’ll mind the big one for you

Mate, United finished 2nd the season before last.

United generally have finished ahead of Liverpool more often than not since SAF retired.It’s no biggie
Remarkable considering the basket case the club has been really.

1 Like

Incredible loyal owners. Great to welcome you back into the Champions league pal. united and Tipp both back, incredible scenes.

We never went away you know.

Ah they kinda did though, there’s been a lot of Thursday night games. But that’s behind them now. You’re back. In the big time. Huzzah!

3rd or 4th place in the EPL is not big time bud. Be great when Mbappe signs in the summer though.