Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Fabio Carvalho cost less than €10 million mate. A player with good potential. I’d imagine Liverpool would make a nice profit on him if they did entertain any offers.

He gave the Ratoath boys a great night back in September. Priceless.

2 Likes

yanited fans talking about wastes of money :smiley:

He’s a great little bit of stuff. Reminds me a bit of a young Coutinho. I’d say Klopp has a good developmental plan for him. He was bought for a bargain price when you consider that Man United paid in excess of €40 million for that Amad Diallo fella.

2 Likes

Iconic

1 Like

Sure Sunderland paid United €25 million to loan Diallo for a season.

1 Like

:joy::joy: Sure Sunderland’s record signing is Asmoah Gyan at €16 million back in 2010. There’s not a hope they paid Man United €25 million to loan Diallo. €2.5 million would be a hefty loan fee truth be told.

You started with the porky pies mate. United paid €21m for Diallo plus add ons

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/amad-diallo-man-united-transfer-19678151.amp

From the article you linked pal

1 Like

Still part of the fee assuming he has any kind of career at Man United. Probably already triggered quite a few of them with his Ivory Coast caps. €40 million for a fella who didn’t even make the cut in the celebrity spot thread.

1 Like

Shh, add-ons only count if we’re talking about Nunez

Even the great Fabrizio was reporting it as €40 million+. Here we go.

Including add-ons.

Lads, it’s not yer money, does it really matter?

1 Like

Emotional investments are much more important than any money

Mac Allister for 40m looks like a great bit of business.

Three midfielders for less than the price of one Bellingham looks a good deal. Koné and Thuram the current rumours

40m plus a few add ons is good value if they can land him

Milli lad

3 Likes

We are after some lad named Kone. Never heard of him before but I’d imagine he’s the greatest midfield prospect in Europe right now.