Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

You’d expect King Luis to be advising his countryman to go to Liverpool as well.

Sure come here, tis hardly much of a choice between Liverpool and United at this stage. Did they even make the Mickey Mouse League for a finish?
Closer to relegated than to Liverpool

Nunez development index is going to be a key metric this season. He’s a lot of potential which hopefully
Coach Klopp can maximize as we don’t have the funds to buy the finished article like a Manchester City

Klopp has advanced the likes of Neco Williams far enough in the development index to raise funds to bid for Nunez. The Hall of Famers will leave but the essence of what makes us such a special club lives on.

1 Like

Neco 15m
Tackie Lad 17m
Big Nat 15m
Mane Lad 40m
Ox 20m (?)
Divock Free

The guts of 110 million quid Julian will bring in. Milner on reduced wages, and a fair bit cleared off the wage bill there. I’d imagine offers could be entertained for the likes of Ben Davies, Rhys Lad and big Sepp.
Ins will be Ramsey from Aberdeen (4m), Carvalho (6m), and hopefully Nunez (70m). That leaves Klopp about 30m left to spend. Maybe a new CM.

Do they have to give the €20m with Ox or to Ox to shift him?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
West Ham interested apparently. Moyesie will have him absolutely purring.

Cheap at the price he was :clap:

If he can get a tune out of Lingaard there’s hope for anyone.

To be fair the Ox is a baller if he could sort his body out. Still only 28. Not made for run around like a lunatic role required in Liverpools mid

He’d be good in a counter attack team like Lingard was. Still has decent pace and a good shot. Not suited to a team facing park the bus opposition every week.

Chris Sutton reckons Darwin Nunez would be the missing part of the jigsaw for Klopp’s reds. Says he’d be brilliant in the air on the end of crosses from Trent and Robbo. I’ve just had a look at his YouTube compilation from a few days ago “Darwin Nunez Welcome to Manchester United 2022” and I’d have to agree.

1 Like

If Chris Sutton is bigging him up I’d be worried.

Liverpool have put in a bid for Sangare.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing a number nine that scores goals.

I’m mildly concerned that this guy is being biggied up a little too much.
I’m also conscious of the fact that he’s somewhat brittle and may not benefit from the mullocking style of the EPL. We’ll wait and see.

I reckon you might wanna watch City next season

I told you Keita was the real deal when he signed. This chap is too.

Núñez is 6’2. A replacement for Divock lad.

He’s a generational talent.