Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

“Thiagooo…”:notes:

I’m over Paris. Up the reds

Just finished 7 minutes of YouTube compilations. He’s onrale

Whos this Pedro cunt?

I’ve never heard of him before but I’m also certain he’s credible.

He’s better than Haaland

1 Like

The LFC Transfer Room have touched on this

1 Like

He’s a better finisher, he’s faster & a better passer. To be honest I can’t say much fairer than that.

1 Like

He’s better looking too.

2 Likes

Pedro?

More vindication for the fans

Not a night to be looking for table service in malahide YC id imagine

1 Like

Few lads on here were led down the path by The Selfish Murdoch

1 Like

100 million on a fella with one half decent season in Portugal and a history of knee injuries seems absolutely mental.

1 Like

Whatever you need to do to cope pal

:joy::joy::joy:

We’ll trust the Klopp Development Index. He’s coming in to replace Champions League goal scoring winner Divock lad

1 Like

How much is Bruno’s new contract again? He had one great season in Portugal too

Fortuitously the money from reaching the CL final (3rd in 5years) will go a long way to balancing the books on this deal. Reaching the CL final is worth about €80m - winning worth about €100m. I can empathise with Man Utd fans as it’s tidy gravy.

5 Likes

It seems a massive risk and I’d be amazed if it’s not a disaster.

Liverpools midfield is pretty woeful. Henderson is terrible. I presume Milner is released. Thiago old and injury prone. Kieta is hopeless. Fabinho is good but pushing on.

I’m amazed they aren’t in for De jong or another midfielder.

This Gavi lad they are trying to sign off Barca will be some signing if they land him. And I’d imagine Bellingham to join him next season.

2 Likes

For a country with a population of less than 4 million Uruguay produce some array of quality strikers. In recent times they’ve had Luis Suarez, Forlan, Cavani and now Darwin Nunez. That’s not even taking into account the moderate quality attackers they’ve produced during that period.

An example of what a small country can achieve, albeit they have the tradition and don’t have to compete with GAA or much rugby.