Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

yes he had no other options

He freely wore the jersey?

What a bullshit strawman to build. Paddy had few if any option, the Bradley chap had all the options in the world and chose what he chose. Accept it and stop being a cunt.

i cant speak for him mate, all i do know is that the ROI didnt give him an option

Laughable! Im being a cunt for pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of the points made re Bradley!
Did Paddy have the choice not to tog? Did Rory, that utter cunt in your eyes choose to forego an olympics as he wasnt comfortable representing the flags available to him to choose?

Could Paddy the same as young Bradley have chosen not to represent Northern Ireland?
Im just looking for consistency

But you can speak for young Bradley?

:handshake: We can all get behind that

1 Like

i can comment based on the known facts

Maca lad has been immense lately.

4 Likes

Thanks for the healthy debate pal, I have a grudging level of respect always for a lad who avoids the de facto response of calling a lad a cunt to try end a debate

You’re not exactly following here are you. He chose to represent NI as is his choice, but he did have every choice and far more choice than Lennon and McClean who you went with, before building your Paddy strawman. But in truth, the strawmen you build are irrelevant, because he chose this path with every opportunity to pick elsewhere. Thats all we need to know.

A proper Irish hero.

I never mentioned Lennon? Youre windmilling now and mixing me up! Could Paddy have chosen not to play for Northern Ireland?

Oh my word, going back and changing posts now. Wow.

I never ever mention Lennon, my only edited post was to correct a mis spelling of Northern Ireland

Sure you didnt :wink:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, means a lot

Funny how you have “choren” to fix some spelling errors and not others though. Quite informative even.

Go back there and research who posted on Lennon, I built my strawhouse on Paddy and Paddy alone!

Yup him standing their ashen faced while the hordes of orcs all around him screech about being up to their knees in Fenian blood will do wonders id say.

4 Likes