Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I still have a bad feeling about this.

Bradley the youngest ever own goal scorer for Liverpool. Making an early run for Carraghers title

Thatā€™s all three goals from fellas the forums top scout @BruidheanChaorthainn said was useless

4 Likes

Ale Mac is some footballer. Christ he gave an exhibition tonight. 8 games from glory. Only 3 of them at fortress Anfield though unfortunately.

1 Like

For anybody new to the forum, its important to npte @Aertel220 has never been in Anfield

3 Likes

Anfield is a state of mind

8 Likes

The mentality monsters find a way

1 Like

Have you ever seen the likes.

ā€œJurgen said Iā€™ve seen yā€™a, winning with Argentinaā€¦ā€ :magic_wand:

6 Likes

As pure a strike as youā€™ll see.
Right down the laces.

Brilliant the way the roar from the crowd builds as soon as he strikes it, was only ever going one place.

Understated celebration too. Humble Irish blood in him.

imagine actually going to a game mate

1 Like

Ah pal Im not one for documenting my regular visits to Anfield on here. Maybe weā€™l swap photos of our visits to Anfield and Parkhead? Or even Tallaght and the Markets Field?
Now that weā€™re pals, be great to photoshare!

https://twitter.com/mufcwonitall2/status/1776569427313476089?s=46

Would Ten Fags not give a few of these young lads from the famed academy a go

I canā€™t stand getting involved in this ManUtd/Liverpool debate online (even as a United supporter), I find it extremely tedious. But Iā€™ve got to ask Liverpool supporters on thisā€¦ Ruben Amorim the Sporting manager, has a CV no better than Steven Gerrardā€™s, but there he is, getting lauded by the media to replace Jurgen Klopp, why? I donā€™t get it?

Ken early suggesting Darwin Nunez is the reason klopp has packed it in.

1 Like

I think there is a lack of top candidates out there at the moment, but I think thatā€™s a fair point from you. Iā€™d imagine the Portuguese league standard is somewhat higher than the Scottish league. This fella seems highly rated and is doing a decent job at Sporting, but how heā€™d adapt to the premier league is a great unknown. On the other side, itā€™s probably well known than Gerrard isnā€™t up to the job.

2 Likes

Ah the Portuguese League would be a higher quality and higher ranked league than the SPL. Winning a first league title in 19 years with Sporting Lisbon isnā€™t an insignificant achievement when they wouldā€™ve been behind both Benfica and Porto in terms of finances. They scalped Arsenal in the Europa knockouts last year which Steven Gerrard wouldnā€™t have had on his CV. Crucially he hasnā€™t failed yet. Gerrard failed at Villa, Emery has shown him up badly in the last 18 months.

Iā€™ve no idea really whether Amorim would be a success but the Portuguese media reckon heā€™s very good. On that basis Iā€™d prefer him to Roberto De Cromwell/Zerbi. Stylistically Big Ange would be most similar to Klopp but Iā€™d doubt heā€™d be the type to leave Spurs after just one year.

Ange would be the closest thing to Klopp, couldnā€™t agree more. He left Celtic fast enough after he saying heā€™d stay Iā€™m nearly certain, could have head turned if Liverpool come calling.

2 Likes