Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

1 American private equity fund team out of the title race. Can the othet American private equity fund team win the league? No for me.

Unbelievable largesse

1 Like

What did he fork out for that chump Gakpo?

1 Like

When you walk through a storm , hold your head up high

1 Like

The resident Birkenhead footix cueball will look on this list with interest

1 Like

All the chumps who have never known beauty letting the hate spew.

Coach Klopp gave us wings. We soared the heights on a shoe stringā€¦ Our hearts are filled.

Thank you JĆ¼rgen.

He gave some middle aged men the opportunity to wind 3 or 4 people who are also trying to wind ye up on an Irish sports forum and allowed them cheer in front of the telly a lot of times. Very hard to put a price on that.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/trollfootball/status/1783244435343446027?s=46

3 Likes

Priceless.

We go again.

1 Like

Klopp will be proven correct on Nunez in the fullness of time.

1 Like

TELL US NEVER

Only saw highlights but both centre halves bulliedā€¦ Tho Konate more so as he was on DCL. Not good enough. Had chances but again, just no composure.

Overall the team overachieved i think. Theyā€™re a decent team but not a title winning team was my feeling before Christmasā€¦but once in the position to go for the league they just collapsed. The chances were there in games.

Salahā€¦ Heā€™s the main man on the big bucks. One peno scored in 12/13 games isnā€™t good enough. He must be playing through an injury but heā€™s been brutal for 3 months. Probably out the gap

Trent, for every brilliant 30 yard pass he can play, he can be brain-dead on the basics. Tries the hard stuff all the time instead of keeping it simple.

Jones isnā€™t good enough. Had 5 games where he looked decent but thereā€™s much younger players on par with him that deserve the minutes.

Nunez - any goodwill is truly gone now. If he isnā€™t producing by the January window take the loss and ship him.

Jota was a huge loss at a vital time.

Jury still out on Sabo.

:grinning: :grinning: cheers for the analysis mate :grinning:

5 Likes

Anytime bud.

1 Like

Klopp looks absolutely exhausted. He needs a rest, and wants to spend time with his grandchild. There is nothing more to it than that.

4 Likes

His only sin is, he loves too much.

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1783422124713193939?s=46

Iā€™d say he canā€™t wait to get out of there

Itā€™s all about Arne Slot now.

I shaved my head last night after hearing the result. Iā€™m ready for the new regime.

5 Likes