Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Unpopular opinions thread mate

The VAR chap was over getting paid by Man City’s owners for a nixxer in midweek. Puts in the still of Jones connecting with Bissouma rather than showing Jones studs skidding off the ball after the slightest of touches from Bissouma. When you compare it to Nketiah’s tackle last week which was reckless. Jones’ was an accidental collision.

You arent from Liverpool mate, calm down

3 Likes

It was a stone wall red. Absolutely. The boys going on about he showed the part where yer mans studs were half way up his shin as if they doctored the photo. He lost control and it was reckless.

3 Likes

Barely a yellow

If you go over the ball then it’s a red.

1 Like

Footix love English footballers

As Klopp said yesterday, those that say a red was merited never played football.

3 Likes

Savage fillum. We went last week. I thought id take the opportunity for a nice nap but loved every minute.

1 Like

The pyjama boys are in quite a bind: theyd love to say ot was a cast iron red but then theud be disagreeing with their beloved prophet Gnev

I’ve wrestled with my conscience on this one and have decided it was a cast iron red. So was jotas. So the only decision the ref got wrong was a really close offside. The kind of one officials have got wrong in almost every match ever played. Yet Liverpool are making out it’s the greatest injustice of all time. My phone is burned out from lads sending screenshots into WhatsApp groups.

2 Likes

Did you see the first yellow? It’s very clear on the replay that Udogie kicked himself. Second yellow was a clear yellow but the first was not.

SIEGE MENTALITY.

3 Likes

Darwizzy just gets us

3 Likes

You need to ditch your footix mate

1 Like

Well said
Before VAR refs got decisions wrong all the time, blatantly

Did Udogie not trip himself for Jota’s first yellow?

I thought it was going to be one big noisy mess at the start but was pleasantly surprised. Very enjoyable

1 Like

I think “before VAR” is the main point here

Keepers used to be able to pick up back passes one time

2 Likes

“Before VAR”, Curtis Lad wouldn’t have been sent off

1 Like