Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Since Adam was a boy referees have been making mistakes in matches. VAR reduces the possibility of this happening but mistakes can still occur as we saw with the clown who thought Diazā€™s goal had actually been given.

That was in the first half and would have completely changed the match. Which way - who knows? People have this notion that the match would not have changed at all and Diazā€™s allowed goal would be tacked onto the score line to make it 2-2. It doesnā€™t work like that of course*.

Just suck it up.

*Except the 2010 Leinster final where it was the last kick of the game and was literally the deciding factor between winning and losing.

1 Like

Disgraceful from the murderpool fans.

I presume theyā€™ll just whinge and lie until they get some sort of apology.

:heart:

https://twitter.com/vivilfc_files/status/1708258736169529841/video/1

3 Likes

Football fans are scum

Racism is disgusting and disgraceful in all its forms. Donā€™t think these cases were at the grounds but more headbangers on the INTERNET than anything else.

I think this is a fair enough summation. I donā€™t see the Curtis red card getting overturned.

your foot can only ricochet off the ball if you catch the top of itā€¦ this nonsense needs to stop, he was high and not in control of the tackle obviously. Itā€™s a red and a three match ban.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s been a huge amount of ineptitude from officialdom in the last few seasons and a real lack of accountability. Liverpool have been beneficiaries themselves of poor VAR decisions. You had posters here wetting their knickers when Fabinho didnā€™t get sent off v Brighton for the challenge of Evan Ferguson.

Would say a lot about klopp if heā€™s appealing that. Was a shocker of a tackle and he was lucky it didnā€™t snap the spurs lad ankle.

They tried the same trick with Evan Ferguson last season.

@caulifloweredneanderthal & @MountLeinster focusing on a legitimate red card rather than condemning the racism

I havenā€™t looked back but Iā€™m sure there was lads calling for jail for a tackle on Harvey Elliot a while abck

2 Likes

Fuck off you cunt. Donā€™t ever tag me alongside that wheezing headbanger. Or Iā€™ll gut you.

5 Likes

Gakpo was caught by an accidental challenge and is out for a month. The lads that havenā€™t played ball would be calling for a red for that if it was a Spurs player on the receiving end from a Liverpool player.

you wouldnā€™t get picked for a 5-aside you harmless fucker

@Rocko please please please make this an emoji

5 Likes

What level did you play to?

higher than you

Iā€™d say you were a joy to play with alright you whiny cunt.

I think @mikehunt is the only forumite that played League of Ireland?

1 Like

any team I played never moaned at the ref mate* Any team Iā€™m involved in if any cunt moaned at the ref theyā€™d be whipped

*except in Cork, they never stopped