Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I nutmegged John O’Shea once in the playground at lunchtime but that’s about the height of it.

1 Like

Thanks for the rural trivia.

did the lads laugh at you when you disinfected the ball before a game of 5aside?

he never recovered from that

Putin called previous. He’d like you to return the flags he lent to you.

You taught him how to nutmeg Luis Figo :hushed:

1 Like

Corporal punishment is a bit extreme mate.

This idiot contradicting himself non stop. And the supposedly knowledgeable liverpool mob in straight away to back him up with their likes. Thick as mince. The Top Redz tinfoil army.

Luke Wilson Yes GIF

Guess who’s back!

1 Like

guess GIF

The pyjama boys and butt sniffers coalition working overtime today.

1 Like

Me man has returned from Rome rejuvenated, I’d say it almost ruined the weekend when he heard Liverpools Roy Hodgson had done the 5 timer on his beloved united.

Steve Martin Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

In fairness, the Top Redz on here have gone nuts today. He had to come back. Serious paranoia and conspiracy theories mixed with self contradiction and incompetence as well. And not one condemnation of their racist fans.

The pyjama boys were very giddy during a Milk Cup win over Roy’s boys. Nowhere to be seen after the humbling in the league. Great men going downhill with the wind at their back.

Premier League Sport GIF by Crystal Palace Football Club

FĂłgra

As previously stated a number of times (and earlier today), the Ratoath Inn LFC Top Reds Supporters Club condemns racism in all its forms.

Statement Ends.

6 Likes

You’d think you’d not have to come out with such statements but some fellas will use anything to give a fella a dig on the internet. You’d have hoped we’d all have matured from those bad old days, but some chaps just dont mature.

Thank you. Disappointed it took so long and ye felt Harry Kanes disciplinary issues from yesteryear were more important. But better late than never (*not including tackling).

There was a real touch of class in that statement you’d have to say.