Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

The first I saw of racism was in a post today. I immediately responded. Thankfully I havenā€™t witnessed any of the internet racism in this particular incident. Thatā€™s not a denial that it hasnā€™t happened by the way. I just donā€™t spend a lot of time on Twitter.

Mate, youā€™ve done your bit, dont rise to any more of it. We know you arent one of them racists.

My epal @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy cut me bad with that comment today bro.

Heā€™s a nawful rogue that one, but by god heā€™s as sound as youā€™ll find and a great man to do you a twist.

1 Like

just jesting bro

1 Like

If I forgot a tube for my bike and got a puncture within 100km of Malahide, heā€™d probably cycle up with a spare in fairness to him.

2 Likes

He would, and heā€™d bring you an ethical coffee as well.

Sounds like the Dippers are angling to get the game against Spurs replayed.

We should fire in a counter objection and look to get the 2019 European Cup Final replayed for that joke of a dodgy penalty they were awarded in the first minute.

2 Likes

Vile comment @admins

Why does @ChairmanDan keep calling Liverpool fans the dippers?

Typical classism from a Royalist

1 Like

Whats the relevance of the ā€œdipperā€ reference? @ChairmanDan ?

From Mikes postings in the Telegram Group I have an inkling that I might have seen him play in Ferrycarrig Park for Salthill Devon against Wexford Youths circa 2011. Iā€™d say that was towards the twilight of his career. A tidy player on the ball but wouldnā€™t shirk a challenge either. Much like his Internet persona.

Back from horse racing in Paris iirc.

Indeed. If the challenge came from a female relative over 65.

2 Likes

Better player than he looked. Probably carrying a bit towards the end of his career. Lovely free kick on him.

1 Like

A fella went to Paris and decided to watch horses run around a track?

Ah ffs

Bin dippers

means scousers would rather dip bins for food than go out and work