Liverpool - not 2009/10 but the next season after that

Mascherano refusing to play tonight according to Sky.

What a prick.

This is not the type of behaviour becoming of our national captain. :angry:

I was only commending Macherano to Clarkey on Saturday for his tremedous attitude against Arsenal.

Gerrard in central midfield with Lucas and 2 up front…Don’t like the look of this liverpool side, think i will have a cut off city at 6/4

Ngog and Torres are upfront.

Good man… Agree with puke here, not confident with the look of that team but like I said earlier City were woeful last week. Would have preferred to see Gerrard in behind Torres.

Has the look of a shite game already.

Anyone got a decent link for this?

Hodgson out!

Reckon ye could be in for another poor season…Carragher and Skrtel look like shadows of their former selves…Granted there wasn’t much depth in the squad but none of the signings this summer look like they will be big improvements

Liverpool are just not good enough. Too many ordinary players. You’ll get found out eventually.

Consolidating 7th will actually be a decent season… We need a left back and Agger put back in the centre… Hopefully Poulson can do a job and lucas is fucked right off… Think Pacheco should be given a run , cant be as bad as any anything brought in and will only improve.

Torres will improve and showed glimpses of it tonight… If himself, gerrard and cole click it may not be as bad a season as I fear, injuries permitted.

Try immediately

Horrible viewing. Liverpool showing nothing. It’s gona be a long season.

Very true. The whole midfield tonight was overrun. Hodgeson should have done something about this earlier though. Liverpool couldn’t cope with City’s 3. Agger playing left back is a joke. Jovanavic was cronic

Humiliating night for the club. If you were to search for a silver lining it would be that Gillett and Hicks’ position will be progressively weakened by such results.

Gerard and Torres dont travel to Turkey. Seems Liverpool will happily toss the presitigous Europa League this year. Might not be a bad move.

Not to worry. Reports in the paper that Liverpool are going to make a ÂŁ6mill bid for Carlton Cole to sort out all their problems.

Speaking as a hammers supporter you can have him, he is so bad it ain’t funny.

So when he starts scoring will you start bitching and moaning about him like you do hero of the forum, Craig Bellamy?

No!

Cole needs too many chances to hit the target, never mind score. Most of the time he has the first touch of a rapist and all he is good at is defending corners.

Bellend is a money grabbing, mr.glass cunt and ye all know it.