Liverpool - not 2009/10 but the next season after that

Heā€™d come on a free transfer. His best days are behind him anyway, and he was never much of a defender.

He was shit. One of the most overrated players to pull on the red jersey.

This is a nothing story I feel. Riise was asked if he would come back to Liverpool, and he said why not as he loved the city. He also said he would go back to Monaco. There has been no suggestion that Liverpool actually want him, and given the strategy of investing in players under the age of 25 then it would very much seem like they donā€™t want him.

Just reading on the BBC website that since Dalglish took over only Chelsea (35 points) have taken more points than Liverpool (30). Thatā€™s impressive and although I was very skeptical when Dalglish took over, Iā€™d be all for him getting the job permanently now. The bit of business in January looks inspired now and Iā€™m thoroughly impressed the way he hasnā€™t been afraid to give youth a chance. Will be an interesting summer transfer window.

Very impressive, considering the state he took them over in.

Rumours that Kenny wants the final say on all transfer deals but Henry is unwilling to give it to him.

Iā€™ve read that too and donā€™t like it one bit.

Young Pacheco finished off his loan spell with Norwich nicely on saturday, albeit with an end of season performance from bothā€¦

Lets hope he can step up next seasonā€¦ Think Ngog could go, and Pacheco be used as back up / 4th choice striker.

His goal and free kick belowā€¦

http://www.footylounge.com/films//liverpool-youth/dani-pacheco-goal-v-coventry-norwich-video_df3540f1f.html

disappointing post from you there farmer, purely your own opinion with no mention of or input from mrs farmer

:rolleyes:

Get lost Foley.

Super stuff from the Pool.

Maxi :clap:

unbelievable :clap:

Where has he been all season! Heā€™s in unbelievable form.

Theyā€™re bulldozing Fulham out of the way here. I canā€™t wait for next season if they can start like theyā€™re finishing.

taking the piss now :smiley:

Is it a coincidence that Liverpool are playing so well without Gerrard? Making bits of Fulham here and it looks like theyā€™ve a lot more left in the tank.

League table since Dalglish took over at Liverpool:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/294993683.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304976296&Signature=YX%2Fd%2B5lRtBh%2FPQLPNZgF0YZHM9k%3D

That post isnā€™t appearing for me Rocko.

Iā€™m looking forward to reading the last page or two of this thread again next October when Liverpool have made a rubbish start to the season and weā€™re back debating Gerrardā€™s best position even though the guy will be 31 at that stage.

Liverpool fans seem to be thinking theyā€™ll be challenging for the title next year, theyā€™d do well to focus on getting back into the Top 4 and leave it at that.

Luis Suarez is magnificent. Simply magnificent.

I just canā€™t get enough of Suarez and of Liverpool at the moment. Tonight weā€™re gonna party like itā€™s 1989. Roll on next season.

Suarez is exactly what Liverpool needed. Somebody to run at and commit players. I respect and appreciate Brian Tinnions comments. Liverpool are still 3 or 4 players off having a strong enough squad to compete with the likes of United and Chelsea but fans have good reason to be a lot happier than they were 4 months ago.

Didnā€™t have you down as a Gooner Sid.

While Liverpool are looking very impressive, I wouldnā€™t be shouting about title challenges. See where we are next Christmas.