Local and European election candidates

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 948077, member: 306”]They all look like a right shower of cunts.

This guy could possible be Cian Healy in disguise.

Good work including Shatter on your material.

To be fair there’s an outside chance that he had it printed up before May 7.

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 948046, member: 179”]I think i can only vote shinner and independent tbh @Fran , too much of ff/fg/lab has been fucking over the common man.
[/QUOTE]

Which is the best independent, what about this fella - http://jpkearney.ie/

Shatter was in the shit long before that.

Still no reason to throw Shatter down the shitter before the shit hath hit the fan.

Just once admit you’re wrong, it’ll be good for the soul.

If Shatter hadn’t resigned then the candidate would have been completely mugging himself off.

Id probably go with merrigan as no1. To aid you, john waters has helpfully put up a list of councillors who voted to spunk 35 m on that nuclear bunker of a library theyre building on the seafront. The list is on a shopfront just down from mcdonalds

Shatter is a shit

Why is the Library a bad idea?

Because theres already a perfectly serviceable one on georges st, and an updated one in deansgrange
Therre isnt the demand for it.
Its an ugly building
The 35m could have been infinitely better spent.

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 948099, member: 179”]Because theres already a perfectly serviceable one on georges st, and an updated one in deansgrange
Therre isnt the demand for it.
Its an ugly building
The 35m could have been infinitely better spent.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough regarding the 35m, could have gone towards housing in the area. From a personal point of view I like it and I’m happy to have the facilities in the area

The facilities are already there between the libraries in deansgrange and georges st and the theatre. It was a massive vanity project whereas they could have spent 2m restoring the baths and which would bring more business into the area

Great idea!

I’ll be popping into the school on Haddington Road (beside The 51) after work to vote for Lynn Boylan.

I think that mad bastard Chris Andrews is the Sinn Féin local candidate in the area. Remember when he defected from FF and was unmasked as the person going into internet cafés to anonymously abuse former colleagues? Or something like that?

Most people choose to have baths at home these days rather than go out to have them.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 948111, member: 9”]
I think that mad bastard Chris Andrews is the Sinn Féin local candidate in the area. Remember when he defected from FF and was unmasked as the person going into internet cafés to anonymously abuse former colleagues? Or something like that?[/QUOTE]

Surely that type of behaviour should ensure he has TFK vote sown up

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 948111, member: 9”]I’ll be popping into the school on Haddington Road (beside The 51) after work to vote for Lynn Boylan.

I think that mad bastard Chris Andrews is the Sinn Féin local candidate in the area. Remember when he defected from FF and was unmasked as the person going into internet cafés to anonymously abuse former colleagues? Or something like that?[/QUOTE]
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4100/fbaa7/products/1143/images/1600/IMG_0001__03867.1396601559.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

You’re clearly the type of idiot that will vote for anyone that delivers a new stadium/overpass/highway.

In this situation is it acceptable to say “the TFK vote”