Local and European election candidates

Is that confirmed now?

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 949052, member: 377”]

I see the sophisticated Gorey electorate have returned Malcolm Byrne as a poll topper. No adverse effect for Malcolm from the salacious gossip he’s been subjected to since he last faced the electorate.[/QUOTE]
Why would there be? The good people of north wexford have rejected the homphobic tattle taling of certain aspects of the media

Michael Hourigan (FG) and Cian Prendeville (Anti Austerity Alliance) take the second and third seats in Limerick City North.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/conchita-beards-and-hitler-moustaches-on-ballot-papers-in-limerick-1-6080576

anyone of ye responsible for the spoiled votes in Kilmallock\Cappamore

James Collins (FF) and Maria Byrne (FG) have been elected following the first count in Limerick city west.

Looks like I got my girl through in DL & R.

Take that art foley you cunt.

The Sindo* have an editorial about Sinn Fein’s gains and they’re seething.

*I didn’t buy or read the Sindo. The Sinn Fein twitter page posted an image of it.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 949141, member: 9”]The Sindo* have an editorial about Sinn Fein’s gains and they’re seething.

*I didn’t buy or read the Sindo. The Sinn Fein twitter page posted an image of it.[/QUOTE]

Quality read. Blaming RTÉ and political parties for not joining their anti SF crusade.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 949102, member: 1786”]Looks like I got my girl through in DL & R.

Take that art foley you cunt.[/QUOTE]

congratulations, Im very happy for both of you, just a pity she had to run labour

as an aside, after mcfadden this bye election and mcentee on the last one, is it time for a log thread for people who have surfed into dail eireann on a relative’s coffin?

i wonder what an investigation into what happened in the last 30 years at the sindo would dig up? what stories they buried to the detriment of the people they now suppose to speak for. a little light will be shone on that murky world when the gemma o’doherty case comes up

God yes. Yesterday’s news.

Cork should put Horgan centre forward. I don’t know if its his fault or his team mates fault but he never gets on enough ball

An astute political mind you have, himself.

I don’t know how to delete that last post on tapatalk so I’ll leave it there

:smiley:

Fucking sick that dopey cunt Kenny Egan got in.

If you knew the lad that topped the poll in the Carrick-on-Shannon electoral area you’d think Kenny was like Jack Kennedy.

Kenny was like Jack Kennedy, certainly in the months after his Olympic medal.

Jack’s broads were generally attractive though.

Fucking brilliant one there Farmer…:clap: