Local and European election candidates

Mary Hanifan has mugged Martin good and proper.

According to FF grass roots sources… “He doesn’t know whether he is coming or going”

with her hardnosed cuntishness, she has reminded the DLR voters of what a cunt she is and has therefore mugged off herself and feeney

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 940743, member: 706”]If I had a vote in the Ireland South constituency, the Green Party’s Grace O’Sullivan would be getting my No1. Apart from the fact that she is still gorgeous and was a national surfing champion in her day, Grace is a proper fucking Eco warrior who was on the Rainbow Warrior when it was sunk by French special forces in 1985. When party leader Eamonn Ryan was mending punctures in Charlemont St, Grace was out in the South Pacific storming nuclear submarines.

Grace is a hero.

[ATTACH=full]1229[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

If I bother to go out and vote Fagan, then I’ll vote for her

:rolleyes:

Ya go vote for a candidate who would ban horse-racing, greyhound racing/coursing, fishing and any other sport involving an animal if she got half the chance.

Ya go vote for a candidate who would ban horse-racing, greyhound racing/coursing, fishing and any other sport involving an animal if she got half the chance.[/QUOTE]

1 vote won’t make a difference. Well it might keep her in past the 1st elimination stage.

Ya go vote for a candidate who would ban horse-racing, greyhound racing/coursing, fishing and any other sport involving an animal if she got half the chance.[/QUOTE]
I’m sold. Cheers buddy.

This one looks savage on her poster but that appears to misrepresent her

http://www.fiannafail.ie/page/-/images/profiles/Jennifer-Cuffe.jpg

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 942187, member: 109”]This one looks savage on her poster but that appears to misrepresent her

http://www.fiannafail.ie/page/-/images/profiles/Jennifer-Cuffe.jpg[/QUOTE]
I can confirm your theory, she’s dog rough in real life

@Rocko[/USER] [USER=53]@Juhniallio

How many of the upcoming election candidates are from the parish ?

McDonagh and O’Toole - anyone else ?

Seems she has a right shower canvassing for her too

Ms Cuffe, one of your canvassers called to my door last night and, on hearing that I was not going to vote Fianna Fail, told me a story about a prominent member of the Labour Party that was totally misinformed and an utter distortion of the truth. Not only does this sort of irresponsible misinformation of the electorate undermine the quality of the political debate, it is also just nasty and arguably slanderous and should be steered clear of. Unfortunately there seem to be lots of parties involved in this sort of simplification of issues to the point of distorting the facts, but I hope that you will take steps to make sure your campaign is free from it. All the best,

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 942187, member: 109”]This one looks savage on her poster but that appears to misrepresent her

http://www.fiannafail.ie/page/-/images/profiles/Jennifer-Cuffe.jpg[/QUOTE]

You can tell she’s very fat from that photo in fairness.

She only had a photoshopped head shot as her poster which makes her look savage.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 942192, member: 48”]@Rocko[/USER] [USER=53]@Juhniallio

How many of the upcoming election candidates are from the parish ?

McDonagh and O’Toole - anyone else ?[/QUOTE]
Dunne is from Wendell Avenue.

Daughter of former Justice Minister Sean Doherty running again in North Roscommon. The Doc’s daughter…:wink:

rdohertyflyer1

Just remembered I went to college with FF candidate Kate Feeney. Bit of a bird.

Former Liverpool midfielder Vladimir Smicer is one of the Czech Republic’s most successful footballers, still remembered for his long-range goal in the heart-stopping 2005 Champions League final.

He retired from playing in 2009, and recently took up a coaching position at his old club, Slavia Prague.

Now he’s entered politics - and will be hoping to give a lacklustre European election campaign a good kick.

Smicer is among 25 candidates standing for an obscure Czech party called Vize 2014 (Vision 2014). As a political candidate, he’s refreshingly honest about his goals.

“It’s not my ambition to be an MEP,” he writes on the party’s website, proudly sporting his bright red Slavia shirt. He explains that Vision 2014’s stance on sport and physical fitness is close to his heart.

“In the Czech Republic obesity rates among children have quadrupled in the last 15 years,” says Smicer. “More than half of the adult population of the EU are overweight or obese. Amongst children it’s one in seven. I see it in the kids around me. Fitness isn’t ‘in’,” he goes on.

“We’ve got to get our kids away from their computers, tablets and smartphones and get them moving. This is something Europe needs to care about.”

So what hope of election success for “Smica”, to use his Slavia nickname? Well, not much frankly. About the same as Wolverhampton Wanderers winning the Champions League.

“The problem is that Vladimir Smicer is standing for a party that no-one’s ever heard of and which has zero chance of getting into the European Parliament,” says Jindrich Sidlo, chief analyst for the country’s leading economic daily Hospodarske noviny.

“And I’m not just saying that because I’m an Arsenal fan - he was a great player,” Sidlo adds.

Thinking local
Smicer’s candidature aside, Czechs seem wholly apathetic about the European Parliament as campaigning intensifies ahead of the 22-25 May elections.

“I’d say Czechs are almost totally uninterested in these elections, and I imagine turnout will be pretty low,” Sidlo told the BBC.

“Anyway the parties use themes which are linked to domestic politics. So for example the Civic Democrats are campaigning against Czech adoption of the euro - but that’s something that will be decided here in the Czech Republic, not the European Parliament,” he went on.

“The European Parliament elections really just provide a signal as to who’s likely to win the next (local and Senate) elections in the autumn. That’s far more important.”

Sue Ellen Carroll running in Cork City North East. Her daddy was a Dallas fan evidently.

[ATTACH=full]1260[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Gary Birtles Lovechild, post: 945485, member: 2585”]Sue Ellen Carroll running in Cork City North East. Her daddy was a Dallas fan evidently.

[ATTACH=full]1260[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
What about her mother?

What a fuckin gombeen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7zOngJpwk