Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

We
Go
Again

3 Likes

I’m not finished getting fat yet. But I’ll be in come the 4th of Jan

What’s the plan? What about a target number of kms for January?

1 Like

Would 100km be too little? Marathon a week like that ubercunt D’arcy?

Took the Fitbit out for it’s debut run yesterday, had to bail after 2km due to back pain. It’s tough being a WFH warrior.

Was planning on doing that myself. Sounds easy but still a bit of work in it.

It’s still 5 x 5ks a week. It’s realistic without being easy either. A good target for most I’d say.

@backinatracksuit and the boys can go for 200km or something

Lads that sign up have to pay a euro per KM shy of the hundred at the end of the month to some charity

4 Likes

Good idea

I’ve done 21+12+12 so far this week.
Pools are closed as of yesterday :persevere:

I’ve done 0 this week. Was struck down with some man flu but a few Protestant hot whiskeys last night has me back on track. I hope to be running by Saturday or Sunday

2 Likes

In.

16 Likes

youd want to watch yourself there KP or youll never outlast that widow with the 20 acres :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m hoping the garsún might start relaxing my bottle rota a little in the coming weeks to allow me out for the odd quick blasht around my 5km Zone.

In.

At least I’ll have a full head of hair in the casket

1 Like

Went for a run yesterday, first in ages. Was ready to stop after 2ks. Drove on though and did my 5. No great time, but just glad to get out and get a solid run in without giving up on it.

2 Likes

I did 5km there, gave it a lash. Went under 25 mins and did it pulling up. Sometimes you just float over the road, most times you are running on Velcro with that stuff that sticks to Velcro on the soles of your shoes.

3 Likes

Great running, on a flatter route you would take a chunk off that.

2 Likes

Savage running. The breaks you took along the way definitely helped :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna join this this time lads. Think my back can take it.

2 Likes