Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

I cant my head around a lad having a running watch and no runners…

all fur coat and no knickers

You can run in anything… You need a little bit more than the sun to judge time and distance.

A proper Lakota brave wouldn’t

4 Likes

sure he doesnt need either as he cant run

1 Like

Oooft. Another belt from @artfoley. It’s reassuring to know that as @Thomas_Brady loses sight of the intermediate lads (disappearing down a hill with the winds on their backs) the lads from the next group are ready to to start nipping at his heels. He’ll be coughing on Foley’s dust before the shamrock has rotted in the bowl.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We use horses to chase the bison, not Adidas gazelles.

Ye still have to know what time to come home for tea

My laughter will be the revenge of your children.

1 Like

well that doesn’t make a lick of sense

We’re back baby… A handy 3k in under 15.

I’m coming for you @artfoley, @Juhniallio, @TheUlteriorMotive, @Fran, @Locke, @Bandage, @Gman and @count_of_monte_crist …you fucking cunts.

11 Likes

I’m glad to see you adopted my training plan. No need to run more than 3k to train for a 5k.

That’s great. Congrats.all you have to do now is treble plus an extra k for the 10k :smiley:

From your gaff to the flyover is downhill/flat for 1.34kms with a nice slope down the Rochestown road to the traffic lights getting you to 2km. I was out on the bike earlier and there’s a SE breeze so you had that in your favour too. You went flat out for a kilometre, well done.

1 Like

Only did a loop of MO and into FoxW… we’ll get down to brass tax Saturday.

1 Like

Back in your box @Thomas_Brady

Did you wear flip flops for the run?

5k easy tempo run in 27:15 this morning and was able to hold a phone conversation for the last 500m - will be hoping for 55 for the 10k

8 Likes

Tfk needs a strong @Thomas_Brady.

1 Like

New runners arrived. Just awaiting my watch now.

:sunglasses:

15 Likes

You just need the fanny pack, socks and headband to be complete

1 Like