Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Nimbus, kayano or GT?

Kayano 25

Throw up what the watch/Strava saidā€¦

A good starter shoe, loads of support and cushion, they feel quite heavy though,
But they were my go to running shoe for the first year, good luck

2 Likes

It was just a short run to test the hammerā€¦ Weā€™re back baby.

1 Like

Have a pair of them myself. A noble trainer

1 Like

He could easily be using Ms Sullivanā€™s Strava.

We need a @Locke verified run

Strava doesnā€™t lie. @Thomas_Bradyā€™s run is VERIFIED!

1 Like

Iā€™m not used to going beyond 5km, but I ran 6.37km yesterday and felt comfortable enough. It was at 5:41/km so will possibly aim for around 55 minutes by the end of the month too. Iā€™ll try to extend the distance tomorrow depending on how Iā€™m fixed.

4 Likes

I find that with the longer distances, after 3km I just settle into a rhythm and plod along at the same pace for the rest of it.

Lovely shoes, and a lovely colour mate.

Itā€™s nice to have a Bob Radcliffe winner amongst our ranks this time around.

1 Like

Happy to give that the magical number 10.

:ronnyroar:

And in other news, Iā€™ve just ordered a Garmin.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the expected delivery date?

My flip belt and a new pair of Brooks arrived today. Flip belt is a game changer @backinatracksuit

4 Likes

Guys, I want to buy a watch or some other kind of ā€œwearableā€ device to measure my runs. Could anyone recommend something decent bearing in mind Iā€™m a novice when it comes to running, watches and technology? My ideal device would be something that could link to Strava AND Spotify. I would therefore have no need to bring my phone with me. Can you play music from a watch? Does such a device exist?

What website did you use to purchase the products?

Send me a link for same please.

Just got them from Run Hub, 24hr delivery. We need to support local businesses

3 Likes

I asked for similar advice. Youā€™re better off with a flip belt and a regular non music playing Garmin. Stick phone in belt out of harms way

1 Like