Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Space out your runs a bit more. Going out every day off zero base will cripple you fairly quickly.

You’re one good looking man :kissing_heart:

Cheers bo! That’s me good side.

Dehydration I’d say kid.

Your glutes are not firing. The work is falling to the calves which cannot take it!!

Good man. I haven’t a tap done since Sunday. Getting out during the week is tricky at the moment. Will hopefully hit a few mountains at weekend. Maybe a sea level jog before then, all going well.

Christ im not looking forward to my first run of 2021. I went for one the week before christmas after a feed of whiskey the night before and got about 3k in before my head and neck nearly exploded out through my skin such was the throbbing.

4 Likes

No. I drank a load of alcohol.

Anyway, I did a Joe Wicks on my lunch hour today and we did some great glute work.

1 Like

:joy:

How are night feeds going?

Don’t really have them. Child goes to be around 8pm and wakes sometime between 7 and 8am each morning for the last 12 weeks or so. Long may it continue

6 Likes

Lucky.

You prick of a man

1 Like

How old is the chisler now?

Foam rolling has saved my life by the way lads, I can’t thank @fenwaypark enough

Any good ones for the calves fenners?

20 weeks

It’s time to be sleeping through the night at this stage. Keep up the routine and that should continue

For fffs.
My lad woke up every hour on the hour for six months. 6 (six) months. And screamed and screamed. Until it finally dawned on his ma he was allergic to dairy.
It was horrific tbh.

1 Like

My one still wakes twice a night for tit… small sups but still. The answer is to stop the tit but the Mrs enjoys it. 17 months now… And with covid and breast we haven’t had a night off together in that time… Or even a bite out alone. Half that we’ve no one around.

1 Like

Anyway… it was torture from start to finish and ridiculously slow. But 5k done. Was gonna do a @Bandage and stop at 3k but ploughed on.

3 Likes

In the same boat. Our 5 month old goes from 7-7 and has done so for two months now. The three year old the same. Makes all the difference.

1 Like