Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

That was hard effort. Was a case of trying to keep up with the 2 guys I was with.

5 Likes

Are you running with professionals?

You managed to do it though. Great running

Horses

3 Likes

Its great to have lads like that to work off. Effort like that solo is very tough.

1 Like

I parked up in the town there and went for a run. No real route in my head and didnā€™t look at the watch once. Was grand for a change.

Running without a watch is great. Just go by feel.

2 Likes

February Fastest Five?

Completed it, mate.

@caulifloweredneanderthal, please record my 5km in the Intermediate section at 27:25 and make a specific reference to me currently being segment clubhouse leader and overall clubhouse leader.

Thank you one and all.

15 Likes

Thereā€™s 10 seconds a miss there, mateā€¦

:clap:

No reason for you to plateau at 27 mins.
I think you could easily knock another minute off that before the end of the month.

I believe you will go faster mate, but youā€™ve set the target pace for fat fucks like @Thomas_Brady to chase.

Our clubhouse leader in the Intermediate (sub 28) category is @Bandage at 27ā€™25. Will anybody bate this time?

@bandage you will need to screenshot your 5km segment that clearly states 27ā€™25, or else join the TFK strava group and I can snoop on you there.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to turn into one those specky pencil pushing organizer types but his moving time reads 27.35.

Please edit your post.

Posters need to show elapsed time.

I did 5.02km fuckface. @caulifloweredneanderthal, I also struggled to unlock my phone and stop the clock. Put me down for 27:23.

PS, Iā€™m a member of the group.

4 Likes

Great stuff palā€¦ Delighted to see it.

Youā€™ve the bit between the jowls now , you have the full month of February so drive on to get below 27.

You see it a little further down on Strava I think, if it your fastest time for 5km you might have a little medal with the exact time for 5km

1 Like

I parked the running this week as it was a bit cold. I done a couple of HIIT classes from youtube instead. I can hardly walk now but hopefully the pain in my arse will lead to some valuable seconds coming off when I get back on the road

2 Likes

Elapsed time?

Okay 27:38 but that is for 5.02km and I did struggle to unlock my touchscreen phone in the Baltic conditions to stop my clock.

Cauli, stick me down for an even 27:27.

Take the 27.25. youā€™ve earned the yellow jersey this leg.

1 Like