Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

No it’s solid timber. Casey Furniture in Limerick had them. Handy as a small saucepan

1 Like

I’ve a can of that in the fridge too. 4 for less than a tenner in the local Centra

1 Like

Fucking wimps. I once carried five pints in Limerick. Twas the big Carlsberg glass in the middle that held it all together. Never again.

As long as fellas don’t mind your paw in the pint you could manage it

1 Like

No paws pal. No spillage either. Had to negotiate two or three steps at the end. Was fucking relieved when I actually got them down on the table. To this day I don’t know what possessed me. I’d rarely carry 4, but I suppose I’m a lazy enough cunt at times, and didn’t fancy walking back for the last two pints. In fairness, the entire bar parted to let me through.

I’d like to see the formation you had them in. You must have massive paws. I can do the four handy. But I wouldn’t even think of five

It was nearly a decade ago!

I saw a lad do five one night with one on top of the four. The crowd parted like the Red Sea because they were waiting for him to spill it. He got a big cheer when he made the table.

I had one in the middle.

Same as, the bar parted and I got a little cheer when I got them down safely.

Where are you? In a prison?

1 Like

That’s only for spirits behind the counter

What’s the verdict pal? it’s 4 for 10 in Dunnes - i like to grab 2 of these and 2 of the pale ale @StoneCold had just to mix it up. I’d be a bit wild like that.

Watery enough, to tell you the truth.

:astonished:

Would you believe i purchased in the same manner? 2 of each.

Get them into you @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

Some salesman in Caseys is putting his kids through college thanks to @StoneCold

4 Likes

#shoplocal

@StoneCold prompted me to look at their website. Holy shit, you’d need to sacrifice the island to afford those coffee tables

We got a €200 voucher for caseys for the wedding. You wouldn’t get a door stop for it in there. Most expensive to me present I ever got :joy: