Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Thanks bud :+1:t2:
Appreciate that.

Tfk is a tremendous support network through the tough times.

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth Iā€™ve a mate a big queer like you who really likes the Birra Moretti Zero and drinks that on his own, just likes the taste. I dont know where he gets it.

2 Likes

:smile:

Iā€™ve never drank a non alcoholic beer In my life but if itā€™s gonna be like this everytime I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be back.

2 Likes

Just pop down to the local Sainsburys for a bottle of Lucky Saint and your golden.

Whatever about beers, I never understood the appeal of alcohol free spirits. If you want a gin & tonic with no gin, just have a tonic. You can even put some ā€œbotanicalsā€ in it if itā€™s a special occasion.

Fwiw, if you like an auld ale the Wicklow Wolf 0.0% isnā€™t too bad. Hard to go wrong with a Heineken Zero though really.

3 Likes

The Moretti is best Iā€™ve had.

1 Like

This new law about no offers is pure bollox for the craft beer enthusiast. Seems to be no effect on buying 20 bottles of shite? Fine wines have gone from 4 mcgargles for a tenner to charging ā‚¬4 each. Youā€™d think theyā€™d make it ā‚¬3 or something at least. Centra who had the same offer have them for ā‚¬2.70 so itā€™s not too bad. You can sell a multipack at an offer no problem it seems. Just not individual beers. The crafties will have to through a bit of packing around themselves. So more shit for the recycling bin. Genius

SUAF for pints

Kids out playing in the snow until 10 tonightšŸ™ˆa long weekā€¦ Iā€™ve broken outā€¦ Rarely drink at home but fuck it this is going down nicelyā€¦ I never drink bud but whatevers left in the bottom of the fridge will not be there in the morning

4 Likes

How is the leg?

1 Like

Still attached anyhow if the dirty sock is anything to go by

3 Likes

Had been improving up until 3 weeks agoā€¦ Back icing againā€¦ Swelling up again with some pain but it will get thereā€¦ Its fucking slowā€¦

3 Likes

The cold/damp wouldnt be helping.

Would you be able for 9 holes?

Had planned on going the day after lick sownto play 9 but obviously that didnā€™t happenā€¦ Looking forward to getting outā€¦ Was chipping out the back last week and hit a few drives/irons from the garden down re field. Not the same obviously but was able to hit them anyway

I go down to the beach with the sand wedge and a bag of balls most mornings when there is nobody about. Iā€™ll be better than Phil out of a bunker when the courses open

2 Likes

Hahahaā€¦ Love itā€¦i get my nephew to go and get the balls for me on his way homešŸ™ˆhe finds most of them

2 Likes

Snow?

I hit a few full shots today at the beach. Had 80 balls going down. Iā€™d say I put 5 in the water :crazy_face:

Itā€™s a narrow beach

Any amount of it chief. Still at itā€¦

Very mild here in Cork thankfully.