Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Yeah the 620ml bottles.

1 Like

1 Like

Will you drink the 12 tonight?

I don’t know about that. I have just started on the Crabbies ginger beer. Doesn’t taste to bad at all.

Run this off tomorrow you fat cunt @caulifloweredneanderthal

7 Likes

Staropramen was 1 euro a bottle for the 660ml bottles in Tesco earlier. I thought the offers were over? On another note does this new law mean the likes of black barrell whiskey will never be on offer again?

What’s the Staropramen

It has to be on offer for more than 3-5 days I think, and then it’s grand. But it can’t be a multi buy offer of 4 for a tenner. Can only be on individual bottles or packs

@caulifloweredneanderthal I bought a few cans of that Deadly Lager. For 97c its decent.

Savage deal

5% good tack too

That’s very good. You can sell individual bottles or boxes for whatever you want. You can’t give a discount for buying multiple bottles. It’s a fucking daft law. If you put the 4 bottles in a box you can sell them for a tenner but you can’t if they aren’t in a box. Just means more needless packaging. I’m surprised the Greens aren’t up in arms @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

It’s a law penalising lower income people dressed up as a public health measure.

2 Likes

It also penalises smaller brewers and has no effect on Diageo and co

Think i’m on my 25th can of carlsberg for the weekend here

Well it won’t drink itself

It’s very drinkable mate

Tell me more. Where’d you get it? Cc @caulifloweredneanderthal

It’s a “semi dark pasteurised beer”. Haven’t got to it yet

1 Like

ALDI

1 Like

Don’t drink anything dark that isn’t Guinness. A good rule for life