Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale all the way there from that selection.
Then the Brew Dog Punk.

1 Like

Thank god for the Dry January or weā€™d be really acting the bollox

5 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

4 small cans for a tenner is some cod

2 Likes

I got 4 bottles of Laguintas for ā‚¬6 the other day because the box was slightly battered.

Iā€™ll go in and kick around another few boxes for you this evening

5 Likes

That Kinnegar is fierce gassy, fierce gassy altogether. I may go back to the brandy.

Iā€™m having a very similar conversation with myself here. Iā€™m not inclined to go for the beer tonight. So Iā€™m debating whether to have a brandy or a glass of wine. To clarify Iā€™m after driving over 1800km this week and the body is shot. So is it brandy and bed or vino and bed?

Brandy chief. Youā€™ll sleep like Our Lord.

1 Like

Yeah I just needed that little nudge I think

1 Like

I donā€™t know did I ever enjoy a glass of brandy. Is Hennessy like drinking a glass of paddy whiskey i.e. Just the cheap mass market brand?

1 Like

Hennessy is decent. I wouldnā€™t buy Paddy, nor drink it out of choice, but Iā€™d receive a bottle of it from time to time and would keep it for medicinal purposes.

You can get a saucy version of Hennessy and while itā€™s a nice bit smoother, tisnā€™t worth the outlay.

Brandy is a great drink. If often drink it exclusively on trips to the UK. Clean and tidy.

2 Likes

A good brandy and you willā€¦ Takes a while to adapt tho, thereā€™s a good dunt off it.

1 Like

Up Galway

4 Likes

5 Likes

A lovely dunt. Dunt is a great word.

ā€œI gave him a dunt and that was the end of itā€.

3 Likes

Japanese beers are lovely and crisp.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely drop. Lovely with spicy food.

1 Like

Thatā€™ll be the rice. Like Budweiser.

Brandy and Baileys with a few lumps of ice is a lively drink.

1 Like