Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Myself and @Batigol shooting the breeze earlier - made short work of a couple of these boys cc @Thomas_Brady

11 Likes

You’ve gone and put my hand on the INTERNET

Which one of ye was drinking the Ribena ???

1 Like

This is absolutely lovely, it’s a dark lager, almost the colour of smitwicks, very moreish, really refreshing, I’ve had a hectic day

5 Likes

Had a pint of takeaway Guinness in the sun in Howth today. I’d nearly forgotten what draft Guinness tastes like but it’s a great drink.

2 Likes

You could have been coy and pretended that was Mrs Batigols hand reaching for the Ribena.

Tis indeed

I’d be more of a “I hit him a dunt” kind of a fellow.

1 Like

Hitting a lad an “unmerciful dunt” can do all sorts of damage

We’re only codding ourselves with the cans. Don’t get me wrong it’s great to have them, but draught is different gravy.

1 Like

And back to the old reliable, this is great tack

1 Like

It’s grand stuff kid.

First time supping it in a while it’s daycent. @Batigol had a can of their VietNow IPA but he was not impressed.

How’s the young lass getting on with the drums?

I had 2 pints a few weeks back and then had a can. The difference is ridiculous. Cans are so much more sour. Of course when you only have cans you don’t realise.

1 Like

Good yeah, my wife has taken them up now as well. she’s mad into it

1 Like

I flirted with them in my early - mid 20s. Good craic.

1 Like

Unless it’s ‘unmerciful’ a dunt is usually the kind of belt you hit your marker after coming on as sub or running out before a match. Not that hard.

2 Likes

Canoe beer for me this evening.

“ a right fucking dunt” can be sore

1 Like

A phunt then is what Chelsea were doing towards the end against city there