Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Ah tis grand. I’m tuning out here and browsing tfk so I’ll survive

I’m drinking hop house 13 here. Pure awful shite altogether

5 Likes

Tried it a few times awful tack

The local centra was wiped out when I was down earlier. Twas this or smithwicks.

Definitely the right choice in that scenario

I’ll pay for it in the morning. This stuff is sugary as fuck

Piss.

Having a Lidl rheinbacher. Loaded up on the stuff a few weeks back.

Lovely setup there mate :+1: (the room that is. I don’t like vodka)

Czeching in

Cc @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

7 Likes

Bombay Sapphire, a splash of my homemade lemoncello, a slice of lime and Fentimans grapefruit tonic water.

Quinine, Quinine, Quinine.

3 Likes

The breakfast of champions

What’s the best drink to prevent you blowing the arse clean off yourself with farts the following day?

1 Like

Water

3 Likes

People should stop drinking during lock down. I meditated this morning for two hours in the summer garden. It’s absolutely unreal to be at one with nature. Alcohol is not your friend in lock down.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely is the best that or milk. Has anyone any suggestions of any beer though or failing that another alcoholic drink. Just the wan or two now

Stop lying

3 Likes

If you think alcohol is going to help I feel sorry for you. Guards busy last night calling to houses because fellas are getting abusing while drunk at home. It’s shameful and selfish.

2 drinks mate before bed or while watching a movie isn’t going to kill anyone

Dead right. I had two drinks last night watching the Diego Maradona film and it chilled me right out, the bottle of red really hit the spot and the half bottle of Jameson topped it off.

11 Likes