Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

4 Likes

If you got an LG you could have saved on the fire.

A slippery slope that.

I’ve opened a bottle of red. My lad smashed his phone, then his sister started crying cos she didn’t get to see her granny today, then she found her hamster paralysed from the waist down and dying, which then, as she cradled it, for the first time in its life bit her and held on, so she was hysterical, and then the lad threw up in the sink (fair play to him) all in the space of 90 minutes.

11 Likes

One of the very best out there

2 Likes

Open a good bottle

1 Like

Im not quite sure if I did. It came out of a good mixed case ,e, but herself may have been “tidying up”
Seems nice, but it has a screwtop. I haven’t the energy left to Google it as I’d have to walk over and get the bottle.

They have it on tap below in New Quay :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah, Gran Crus are the distributors. Serious operators. They do White Hag too, pwoper Sligo brewery. If you are the corporate type I’d highly recommend to get in touch to arrange a daytour visit to White Hag or Kinnegaer. They’d only love to have you and you won’t leave disappointed

1 Like

Otherwise ok?

I think the best thing to do now is to pretend to make a phone call with the dead hamster as the phone.

Lad upstairs still getting sick. Herself is sleeping in the room with him.
Apart from.that, and it getting oppressively muggy out, grand.

@StoneCold you made me go for a Crested before bed.
Now I’m having a Green Spot.

1 Like

5 Likes

Did he/she have a name?

Pushing up the daisies now.

1 Like

Did you kill it yourself?

Hanbury

Maggie. We were told it was a girl bit it seemed to have an almighty pair of testicles. I didn’t make an issue of it.
I always wondered was it clever enough to be bored in the cage all day, albeit it had two floors. I felt kind of guilty.