Lohan 2004 - 2013

He started whinging/whining when I put him to bed in the utility room earlier. Might have to call him Cregan

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1037859, member: 1137”]He started whinging/whining when I put him to bed in the utility room earlier.
[/QUOTE]

Davy it is then…

Even rhymes with Lohan. No question. Win.

This story immediately reminded me of @Big_Dan_Campbell
1 Like

Outrageous scenes in St Anne’s park this evening as I jogged past the dog park.

As I purposefully strode on like a colossus I spotted a face which looked somewhat familiar. I then took a look down and saw the spaniel that accompanied them and it all came flooding back to me.

Nine years previous the great Lohan and his life partner messi had sired the very dog in front of me. I stopped and introduced myself and they remember fondly their trips to Clare to see and collect said pup which they named Rose and we made small talk for ten minutes or so while I affectionately played with Rose who was in fine fettle for a dog of 9 years of age and had all the same great qualities of the bold Lohan and was a beautiful proud looking dog. Much to my disappointment, Rose had been spayed and never had a litter herself.

Lohan sired two litters and around a dozen pups with messi. I am pretty sure I have all the details back in Clare, after seeing his majestic offspring today i am determined to find me a grandchild or great grandchild of the greatest dog known to man.

Oh my days!

23 Likes

The Pine Marten sent him home with his tail between his legs.

We’re the dog owners excited and surprised to see you all grown sensible and urbane?

I always possessed an easy charm

:rofl:

Fucking hell, that’s magnificent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: