LOI 22/22

Cracking header/corner alright. Thought we should have had a penalty at the start of that goal line scramble, how and ever. Decent enough game so far.

1 Like

Yup. Looked a definite handball on LOI-TV here.

1 Like

Any sign of Moses ?

1 Like

Cork Physio one for the lovely ladies thread.

1 Like

No wonder Harrington throws himself down regularly.

2 Likes

0-1 Cork.

Forza Wallace.

1 Like

Naaaa

Wexford version

:muscle::muscle::clap:

He’s brilliant though
Chatted to him for a long while in the gym lately
Real CCFC man
Wanna see him toggrd off
He’d do some damage if he lost it

Didn’t see it tbh
V cagey game
Ohh crafty Wexford shortened the width and didn’t water the pitch😊

1 Like

Has there ever been an attempt to set up a LoI club in Kerry? Good footballers down there obviously, is there much interest in local soccer etc during the winter? Same in (south) Tipp? Tipp town have a good team, but have always been a junior club?

1 Like

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/kerry-fc-apply-league-ireland-27128914

1 Like

It’s going ahead- underage there’s decent players
Few went in to play LOI Dennehy bros etc
Hope it’s successful

1 Like

Thurles had a LOI team in the 70s/80s. St Michaels have an exvellent set up at junior level but are happy at that level. Would probably compete at LOI Div 1 by it would cost a fortune.

I pass by Clonmel Celtic’s ground and they would have the scope to make it I’d say. Garrison town too. We played them years ago when I was with Midleton in the FAI Junior cup - we went out on peno’s 5-4, I was in goal :see_no_evil:

Clonmel, Carrick + Michaels have all won FAI junior cups in the last 20 years. I think they are all happy to be big fish in a small pond. If John Delaney couldn’t persuade Michaels up to LOI then no one will.

1 Like

Wow!

Probably more Cork clubs that have died than there was in attendance in Tallaght last night too tbf