LOI 22/22

Shamrock’s Finest

I saw a lovely little raw LOI moment when I was at Finn harps and Sligo rovers in ballybofey the other night while visiting in laws. Ollie Horgan got sent off after around ten minutes and walked around behind the goal, I presume to get up to the TV gantry to watch rest of the match. Only problem was he had to walk through the voiciferous Sligo away section. He seemed not to give a fuck and was strutting through with his grey mane waving in the breeze as they sang abuse at him. I thought this was ballsy enough until what does the bauld ollie do next but slap the phone out of the hand of one of the Sligo lads who had it out filming him. I thought he was going to be killed but bar loads of roaring and shaping he came through unscathed.

7 Likes

:blush::blush:quiet for once

Ollie Ollie Ollie :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Ollies a stallion man.

1 Like

Bad night all round, we just didn’t get going. The derby has been ruined anyway by Lambert and co.

We will dust ourselves down and get ready for Djurgardens on Thursday

Real feel of Celtic vs the Huns 4th league in the 90s off it where celtic would have list the first 3 and the league was over

1 Like

the last line is so goood

2 Likes

@starryplough

Was this lad a member or STH ?

Poor quality recording mate

1 Like

Have Bohs announced Vera Pauw as new manager yet?

6 Likes

Even a stopped clock…

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/roddy-collins-slams-bohemians-being-27928422

Pico back in training

League Of Ireland GC on Twitter: “Waterford FC owner Andy Pilley confirmed he has secured a new 50 year lease for the use of the RSC. Some other short-term targets mentioned. ● DJ to improve match day experience for all fans. ● License to sell Alcohol in the Stadium. ● Opening a Club Shop in Waterford https://t.co/gHvcSjZCOf” / Twitter

2 Likes

Applause at the RSC in the 13th minute for Jack de Bromhead.

Lovely gesture.

3 Likes

Cobh 1- 0 up on Galway. Scoreless at the RSC coming up to HT.

1 Like

Cobh scored a free kick from halfway too. Bounced off the underside of the bar after going over the keeper.

2 Likes