LOI 22/22

That was a bad injury Ciaran Coll got in the Derry game. Game was stopped for a long time. Thought it was neck or back at the time but they’re reporting now he was unconscious for 10 minutes on the pitch.

2 Likes

Proper nasty. Artificial pitch can’t have helped either. Great filler commentary at the time about Fontaines DC

2 Likes

Cian Murphy puts Cork City 1-0 up . Surely 1st division champions elect.

Waterford now down to 10.

1 Like

The league isnt as over as i thought

City with a 95th min goal to make it 1-2!!

Scenes cc @Corksfinedtboy

2 Likes

Congrats to @Corksfinedtboy and co. Better team all season under Healy. I’d expect ye to do the business in Terryland Friday.

1 Like

10 man St Pats win in Drogheda

UCD beat Dundalk 3-2 (Tommy Lonergan on loan from Pats get winner)

Could be significant night in race for 3rd, as Pats running into a nice run of form

1 Like

Thanks- think so
Great away support in Waterford tonight

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Couldn’t watch the penalty tbh

1 Like

Waterford have serious discipline probs

And have for a number of years. Averaging a red card every 5 games this season or there about. One player has 3 this season alone I think and still gets a game.
They must be the most undisciplined team in the leagues by far.

1 Like

They are
And equally on paper one of the most talented
Coloured chaps up front caused serious mischief for us but that diving bastard of a number 9 :roll_eyes:Waterford need rid of

What was the penalty for last night.
The ref was close enough to the action and quick enough to give it so it must have be blatant. Was it a pulling a player back or handball when the corner came in.
I wasn’t at the game last night.

2 Likes

Tbh I’m not entirely sure- push in the back I was told

1 Like

Aidan keena scored again last night seems to be a decent operator will he get a move back ‘cross channel’? Scored a nice goal the night Ollie heseltine slapped the phone out of yer man’s hand too.

1 Like

Seems to be an absolute shitshow from the fine folk at the GUFC administration level extending the away section for Friday @Corksfinedtboy. They’re expecting around 1k City fans at a minimum now with away fans buying home tickets.

1 Like

Johnny Ward must be still on his holibops

More I’d say and considering no bus travelling it’s not so bad

Just tried to buy no joy
What a fuckin amateur set up in terrykand
Not enough away fans tickets available
Beyond a fuckin joke