LOI 22/22

Wee buns, promotion,PNE steps in then,back in top within 2years

Decent enough except for the LOI tv didn’t work for half the town, thank God for IPTV

Refund Monday,stuck with IPTV from now on

Long road back but good to start the season with a win.

1 Like

TBH they weren’t brilliant tonight,in fact Cobh deserved a draw minium, long long way back is right, beginning to think that promotion this season is going to be difficult if not impossible,
On tonight’s performance, Galway,and Shels will have little difficulty with putting us to the sword :dagger:, unless we cop to fuck on

Similar to last season, Galway United huffed and puffed tonight. Definitely should have put 10 man Shels away. We may struggle to maintain a promotion push.

1 Like

Bizarre result in Dundalk , i know they are building the team still with a load of new faces and lost the Faroese and Latvian lad to international duty but there is no way they should be loosing to a pile of shite like Finn Harps

Thought we did well in the bits of the game i saw from the X , unlucky not to get a draw, great to see a local side and goalscorer tho.

Brilliant result for Pico Lopes and Cape Verde v Cameroon, played full 90 also

2 Likes

Korean guy done well

Surprised v surprised at Galway

1 Like

Johnny C is still my favourite LOI manager,and will bring success

Admins

Please split this out between premier and first division threads

It’s beneath me to have to read about Cork and “treaty”

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Footix alert

70 mins gone at the Stadium of Light
St Pats 1-1 Drogheda

Pats took lead after halftime, Drogs just equalised, a bit of a howler by Pats keeper (on loan from Liverpool Football Club)

Scoring goals will be an issue again for Super Saints again this season I fear.

St Pats 2-1 Drogheda

Stoppage time winner scored by Billy “King Billy” King

4pts from 2 games a very satisfying start for the Super Saints

Bohs 2 Longford 2

2 Likes

4m allocated today.for Finn Harps

Pico in quarantine