LOI premier division thread 2024

Be thankful you canā€™t hear Kenny Cunningham

Iā€™d say Spock can get the CV dusted off. Oā€™Donnell surely gone after tonight.

1 Like

I just copped it was on rteā€¦ Turned over to Wx. vs Ky instead with no sound as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

HON GALWAY!!!

A fully deserved 3 points after a phenomenal goal from the much maligned Walshy.

2 Likes

His touch to control the ball before tucking it away was Salahesque! No harm to give him a kick in the hole on the bench. Interesting selection. Well organised. The Brandywell was like a morgue during the game and we made sure it stayed like that :smile: Hon United

1 Like

Shels unstoppable

Couldnt see Rovers winning when i saw the team, great result

1 Like

Whatā€™s with the two stars above the crest on Bradleyā€™s tracksuit ?

Give duffer the Eire job

Every 10 leagues you get 1

Would he take it

People donā€™t seem to like him but any time Iā€™ve heard him talking as an analyst ,he seemed to know his shit .i remember him Tipping Liverpool a long way out for champs lge last time they won it

2 Likes

The Derry lads are good sorts. I donā€™t understand the cribbing over Walshy blocking a shot with his arse near the end but the commentators were as good as Iā€™ve heard in terms of balanced analysis.

1 Like

The lack of day to day interaction would do his head in Iā€™d say

1 Like

We really are missing a few more contrarian TFKers adopting Bohs as their club tbh.

The battle of TFK here at Tallaght Stadium

Rovers vs Treaty - 1-0 to Rovers after 17 mins

1 Like

SCORE UPDATE

1-1

2-2 - 65 minutes gone, all to play for

1 Like

Finished up 2-2, we had a great chance at the end to nip it

1 Like

Spotted a mob of Shamrock Rovers fans heading over the bridge from the train station there earlier. Just what you want around town on a quiet Bank Holiday Monday.