LOI premier division thread 2024

I was only there once when Steve O’Flynn scored a hat trick for Limerick in a three-all cracker. I was on the Limerick bus and they threw rocks at it on the way out. Hijinx.

@Spidey I met a load of Shels fans in Mulligans after the cup final in 2022. There was plenty of devil’s dandruff in the jacks that night.

2 Likes

Tolka, Dalymount and Richmond park should be preserved and enhanced. They are part of the city’s history and culture. You don’t need me to tell you Miltown was a sad loss.

1 Like

Modernised then mate

Hope you were supporting shels

Two points dropped from Wexford this evening against Longford who only got a new manager this week. Shit smash the ball up to Thomas Oluwa in the first half which was getting us nowhere. Brought on 17 year old Kaylem Harnett from Wolfe Tone Villas at half time who got his first goal for the club, with Campile’s Mikie Rowe getting the second a few minutes later. Wexford thought they had it won, shut off and let Longford at them the last quarter of an hour, they got their second in the 96th minute. Wexford had of won that, they’d have gone 3rd, fuck it…

Longford missed a peno in first half too

1 Like

Bottom corner, easy save for Owen Mason, not much power into it. Slipped my mind.

1 Like

Karl Chambers went off with a broken nose in the first half, you could hear the bang from the stand. Poor fucker.

1 Like

Would there be much of a crowd at it ?

About 300 or that, alright for a Tuesday night game.

3 Likes

Make sure any of you sunshiner Shels cunts contribute to this https://shelbournefc.ie/shelbourne-fc-announce-virtual-ticket-with-all-proceeds-going-to-galway-united/

Contrary to popular belief the Comers pump fuckall into the beloved TFK underdog GUFC and it’s also sexist because the GUFC Women’s team will be impacted directly for funding by empty Shels away seats.

Don’t make me bump the misogony crew thread.

5 Likes

Smooth sales pitch there. Fair play.

3 Likes

love how @binkybarnes is so invested in Shels these days

1 Like

I’ve a lovely way with words

2 Likes

Glorious evening here in EDP Galway. New bar in full swing. No Shels boyos thou. A shame

3 Likes

A deserved lead for the mighty GUFC.

2 Likes

Shuddacudda been 2 up, Aodh denied by the paintwork

2 Likes

Friday night lights

Dervin has a dodgy knee so won’t last much longer but he was MOTM. Shoulda been carded probably for calling the linesman a blind bald cunt at one stage but I thought it was good officiating.

Pats 1 down at half time against Waterford
0 shots on target, only 2 off target

A wise man on the terrace advised the players “yiz are making a bollix of this”

Red poor and not far away from losing control

1 Like

Ref forgot his cards until McCornacks yella