LOI season 2017

They’ve lost their youth :cry:.

Mick Wallace’s corrupt business dealings have fucked the Youths over.

Long live Wexford FC.

I’d imagine Wexford Youths are owned by one of his bankrupt construction firms. The construction company most likely loaned them money to fund the football club when they were doing well and it has left a liability which the liquidators of the construction company are trying to collect.

I hope the Irish football family will rally around Wexford FC and Mick Wallace at this difficult time.

1 Like

Is there anywhere I can donate, mate? Have they set up a crowd fund thingy?

Luckily association football, for all it’s faults, has managed to move away from having their top sides playing in dog tracks.

@Bandage or one of the other Wexicans might be able to help you out there pal, if they do start one up I’ll throw a tenner in.

1 Like

Like with Waterford last season, the LOI family will not let Wexford down.

That’s how we roll pal, sure we even help the rugby crowd out when they are on their knees.

1 Like

Random Coincidence:

Seán Thornton scored what turned out to be the last ever goal scored against Wexford Youths FC in the promotion/relegation play-off second leg for Drogheda in November.

He’s tonight scored the first ever goal against Wexford FC in a pre-season friendly.

How did WFC get back in the league so quick? As a new entity wouldn’t they have to go through the application process etc

That will learn you Wallace for Shannon !!
http://www.cinemagraphe.com/_imagery/2015-10-26/the-quiet-man-1952-5.jpg

the same way as Cork and Lderry got back in

Mr delaney pulled a few strings

The premier league is launched today with a big presser at Lansdowne Road.

2 Likes

Seani at the front the tosser

Is there any symbolism at work in the barstool being at the front of the photo?

2 Likes

:laughing:

1st Rovers
2nd Bray

To be relegated
Limerick & the Bozos

Oooft

Up yours @Bandage :joy:

1 Like

Three teams relegated this year. Sligo Rovers and Bray Wanderers will compete in the SPFL IRON-BRU Cup it’s just been announced.

First what? Rovers haven’t a hope - they are soft as shite.

I hope you have the bottle to come to Limerick this year, mate?