LOI season 2017

wouldnt suprise me if Galway beat dk tonight - theyve done it already this season and dk are focusing on next sunday,
pats wont win in derry either… its not done yet lads
ill be in tallaght at rovers limerick, dead rubber i know but last game of the season , will miss it when its gone

2 Likes

Would like Galway to stay up, cracking little ground. Pitch usually in good nick too.

They’ll be decimated if they go down, will lose nearly everyone.

First division in 2018 is going to be a dogfight. Apart from the three relegated teams the likes of UCD, Cobh, Shels etc will have notions of getting up too.

I think you can safely discount Shels, the club is in utter disarray.

1 Like

Are they moving into Dalymount next season? Or is it that Bohs are moving into Tolka?

I’m all mixed up but fairly sure the two of them will be co habiting in the next while.

think the money the government had set aside for pigsboro has been given to Kerry to build a centre of excellence

The timetable to move to Dalymount has been put back to 2021 now. Gives the fans more time to mobilise against it if nothing else. The fans are implacably opposed to the move.

They still have the 5k the FAI gave them.

That was ringfenced mate

cobh will have an excellent side out but itll be an u-23 side as always and physically will find one too better for them
we’ll loose a few now as well, 2 off to the US on scholarships and lads off finding work
henderson is doing a really great job down there, a fantastic manager and person, he’d be headed for a bigger job id say but he had lots of roots down below now plus that’s where his actual job is also (dosent get a cent from CRFC)

What’s the situation next year regarding promotion and relegation? Two up two down or one up and a playoff?

Hopefully the Super Saints can do the business tonight.
Do it for Brian Kerr lads, do it for Brian

i think one up and a PO but that’s probably pending some restructuring announcement usually about 2 weeks before xmas

Macmillan , sean Gannon, robbie benson to St, Johnstone??
limerick lads id say JOF will head back to Cobh
i wonder will Athlone even field next year?

cork paying all their players during the close season, that’s a first
most players are expected to sign on from november to march and if ure a first div player just head off an play MSL or something

Galway 1 up :ronnyroar:

1-1 ffs

More goals in this game.
Hopefully Dundalk smack in a few.
Very bright start from Galway

McMillan misses a sitter. The Galway number 57 is atrocious

What a goal by McEleney. Game over

1 Like

Dundalks 2nd and 3rd goals were lovely.
Killian Brennan gives St Pats the lead.
45mins from safety.

2-3 now in Galway. The comeback is on