LOI season 2018

Forrester has joined Aberdeen, hasnā€™t he? A good move, playing the Old Firm sides heā€™ll get a bit of a profile and could break into the Ireland squad.

Not a great game at Marketsfield but a colossal three points for the home side. Now 9 points above Bray with 12 games left. That should be enough to secure the play off spot.

Ex Cobh player Cian Coleman the best player on the pitch @mickee321 - he ran the show. Scored the first and generally covered every blade of grass. Limerick native Ronan Coughlan equalised for the visitors before the Super Blues made it 2-1 from what looked like an OG.

Sat back in the second half, went five at the back, survived a few scares and just about held on. Brendan Clarke returning to Pats after tonight, been a great player for us over the past two seasons. Very sad to see him go but best of luck to him.

Bray were diabolical. Gary McCabe was hauled off by about the half hour mark, and it didnā€™t appear to be injury related. He wasnā€™t happy to be called ashore and he let Martin Russell know his displeasure. It was very frosty as he walked the manager to the dug out. They looked like a team already condemned to their fate. Mind you Limerick have a horrible run of games coming up and will lose even more players in the next week or two.

It seemed like a pre season friendly in La Manga such was the glorious sunshine and the pitch back in good nick.

Is your man Shanahan from ncw still knocking around the LOI ?

Chris Forrestor will start for Aberdeen lads for those who are heading down

Still playing for Galway.

Coleman was very good again last night for us; one player we really couldnā€™t afford to lose, I think.

huge crowd in
playing 3x 30 mins periods here due to heat
0-0 at end of first 30

FYI adam rooney looks like a man who enjoyed his summer

chris forrestor with the winner 1-0
if you bought along a pair of boots you might have got on for ramblers- they were struggling to find 11 for the third 30 mins

Mcelhenny has rejoined Dundalk

Brendan Clarke returns to the Super Saints

Conor Clifford joins the Super Saints.
Badly need to add a striker

theyā€™ve signed an injured player there tho,
ive never heard of an LOI medical, probably an appointment with a local GP

He is a superb player but absolutely crocked.

ive never seen him play well ( ye lads might have with Limerick)
i ve seen him live 3 times - i remember v Rovers in May 2017 a game Dk lost 2-1 in Tallaght he looked like he didnt want to know with the hits going in at midfield ( this was just before the gambling thing came out so maybe he just wasnt right)
He hobbled off for Limerick in Tallaght earlier in the season and i saw him also in a LSC game i think.
i dunno- it appears to be an awful risk taking him on now- presume wages are big also

Heā€™s only on ā‚¬400 a week at Pats is what my inside sources tell me.

He was really good for Limerick in the brief time he was there. A real baller. Was just getting a run of games and getting the match sharpness back when he got injured again.

Heā€™ll do well at Pats.

1 Like

Liverpool after rovers keeper

has super keeper arrived?
whats the craic with Tomer- presume hes on gardening leave and taking the cash till end of season

Bradley said Mannus is ready but no need to drop bazanu

Limerick should put in for a few Bray lads.

1 Like

did schlingrmann not sign for Bray last week??
he was down there anyway