London Calling

Well folks,

heading to London at the weekend. We will be attending the Connacht v Harlequins heineken cup game. The married man needed an angle to justify the weekend jolly up in London hence the rugby game.

We are staying Paddington which is pretty central i believe. Any advice pubwise for five 30 somethings most of whom are in bad need of a ride. Was in a few good juicers around covent garden,leicester square last year but cant for the life remember the names of them. Have Friday night and Saturday night for drinking

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 732801”]Well folks,

heading to London at the weekend. We will be attending the Connacht v Harlequins heineken cup game. The married man needed an angle to justify the weekend jolly up in London hence the rugby game.

We are staying Paddington which is pretty central i believe. Any advice pubwise for five 30 somethings most of whom are in bad need of a ride. Was in a few good juicers around covent garden,leicester square last year but cant for the life remember the names of them. Have Friday night and Saturday night for drinking[/quote]

THIS IS NOT THE FARMYARD.

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 732801”]Well folks,

We are staying Paddington which is pretty central i believe. Any advice pubwise for five 30 somethings most of whom are in bad need of a ride. Was in a few good juicers around covent garden,leicester square last year but cant for the life remember the names of them. Have Friday night and Saturday night for drinking[/quote]

What type of juicers zumo or one of them?

actually the Porterhouse chain have a bar just off leicester square i think it is…3 floors…live music and full of women…

The swan in stockwell used be the London version of coppers if you were desperate but I’m not sure what it is like these days. I would have thought there is a world of mischief around Coventry garden

depends what you are looking for. if you want the usual stock irish bars o neills leicester square , the porterhouse or the swan will be full of plastics and tourists.

they are horrible bastards of places though.

i was in there a few years ago…absolute barndance…exactly like the old coppers used to be before the rugger buggers and dublin footballers dressed like one direction took it over…

London is a shithole.

I was chatting to a New Zeland bird about GAA in there one night. She lived in Ruislip.

keep going…did she tell you this or did you turn her Ruislip home into a boneyard??.. :strokechin:

She told me. Nowt happened - I was seeing a girl at the time. Wish I had banged her now.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 732808”]
London is a shithole.
[/quote]Curate’s egg of a city.

British cities are generally ghastly places.

No more ghastly than Dublin if you took the sea away.

No more ghastly than Dublin if you took the sea away.

disappointing farmer.you should have atleast dropped trou to test the waters…stirred her drink with your cock…you were never going to see her again so who cares…it was time to go all in…

Stayed in Paddington for 5 nights around the time of the Olympics. Great place to be based, lovely hotels, easy access to central London.

I don’t agree.

you have proved many times your opinion does not count.

Thanks Mixer,

I gathered that it was pretty central. any tips on what public houses to frequent??