Long Live the king

Charles has gone medieval

Sophia has a sense of humour.

Lads could ye stop liking my joke about Prince Andrew please thanks

It’s mad that there’s a policeman saying there’s a legal right not to be offended.

Cyprus

1 Like

What happened to the Blitz spirit and stiff upper lip.

Britain used to be Great.

Yours etc

Major Hugo Winkler

Scotland and Wales should be ashamed of themselves as countries. Bowing down to the monarchy. Total embarrassment.

1 Like

they arent countries

1 Like

They’re no worse than Cark for it

2 Likes

So people should be ashamed merely for having a different opinion to you. Gotcha.

That’s very authoritarian.

Queen Elizabeth dies: Prince Andrew heckled at Edinburgh by man in Melbourne FC shirt (smh.com.au)

she wasnt a tiger guys

8 Likes

Christ, this is pitiful. Here, we have gone full bore obsequious colonial servitude. Fuck all people are actually talking about it, but on the tv, it’s all nice white people dressed in black, relentlessly banging on about this shite. “King Charles is now walking to the car. He has gotten into the car. The car is now moving away”. This kind of Sky News inspired shite.
Now we have a public holiday next Thursday. Why for fucks sake? I have a shitload on in work and the last thing I need is another delay on Pre-Sales doing a solution design. Cue the leave requests for the Friday. Why, for fucks sake? Some inbred german monarch of a foreign country carks it and we have to take a day off.
Are we supposed to be mourning? On a day off? Confused.
You can see Albanese is suffering all.of this shite and can’t wait to get to a second term to have the Republic done.
Fuck me, the sooner country grows the fuck up the better.

1 Like

24 hour news channels / online media are a curse for this. They can take one news story, any news story, and drag the shite out of it. The same with Sky Sports news, they take one football story and drag the shite out of it all day.

A REMORSELESS CONTENT PROVIDING MACHINE

They changed some of the graphics for the weather to black on one of the commercial channels here. I am not shitting you.

3 Likes

Thats remarkable.

fahkin oath