Long Live the king

The Queen is BOX OFFICE.

Paddy is totally justifying British television’s decision to run 264 hours of live coverage.

BBC on here in the canteen… The sound is down. But they’re showing a room full of old white people and everyone has a medal pinned to them. It looks like the medal wearing club are having a private ceremony for Elizabeth Windsor.

Was he actually a nonce though?

OMG.

It’s the king… Maybe theyre giving him a medal.

1 Like

Why?

Whole shower of em are deviant

3 Likes

Dopey bitch of a yank doll on Rte around 1
When asked why she travelled to see big ears
“Gee it’s such a miraculous occasion “
Fuck me and she’s at Queens :roll_eyes:
God help my grandchild that just started there if that’s the calibre if eejit they’re letting in atm

Then he’s from the Creggan estate he’d probably put her right with her fuckin “ miraculous occasion “

You seem nice.

Was she doing the Anfield trophy room tour

3 Likes

BBC, Sky etc, leave em off. Turn off the tv.

1 Like

Intend to

The eldest started there yesterday and was eindering what the fuck all the commotion was at the Cathedral today.

He was disgusted when he realised what was going on.

1 Like

Mate there are literally thousands of channels to choose from these days. Coverage of the funeral can be easily avoided unless you are just looking to be outraged

2 Likes

Wouldn’t blame him
My grandson just start also- first time away
His dad my son came over from Kent to settle him in
Worrying time for parents

2 Likes

True but when flicking its like covid news was - everywhere

That was my point. It is quite easy to avoid it all but people are looking to be outraged at British tv channels covering the death of a British monarch.

I see Michael D and Micheál Martin got the call ups to attend the Queens funeral. Leo must be fuckin seething he isn’t going.

Michael D and Micheál will represent us well.

This really is outstanding solemnity and dignity from Wimbledon Food Bank. I mean I just can’t think of anything the Queen would have wanted more to mark the day of her funeral than the shutting of food banks.

1 Like