Long Live the king

Exemplary solemnity by this traditional British telephone box.

4 Likes

Ah thats just wonderful. The brits have lost their minds.

3 Likes

Mourning through humour is wonderfully English. Should make Muslim women from other countries feel more at home as well.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Jesus id say Jeffrey was very cross :smile:

The new King recognises the direction of travel

1 Like

That is some sick shit right there.

They are perpetrating an extraordinary con job on the British public.

Classic. He sounds like a comedy James Bond.

I had no idea it was that much… it’s beyond wrong.

The King is a very astute operator.

I read in a book about the Guinness family that when the Guinness family floated the company on the stock exchange in 1892 Benjamin Lee Guinness became the second richest person in the British Empire. Queen Victoria was the richest. This is not a new phenomenon.

If you’ve ever drunk a pint of Guinness you’re a total hypocrite if you criticise the Royal family.

1 Like

I see that creep Andrew got abuse thrown at him yesterday.

Flesh that out a bit.

1 Like

The video is incredible. A lad shouting, “you’re a sick old man” , is assaulted in front of a police officer who proceeds to ignore the offender and manhandle the victim away.

1 Like

I think the Guinness family provided RIC and black and tans with armoured vehicles during the war of independence to try and quell the local uprising. These heavy duty vehicles were generally used to transfer casks of porter across Dublin.

They did indeed. And in 1916. They were almost exclusively Protestant employers at that time. I knew the first Catholic appointed as an officer of the company in 1975. People were astounded that he got the job.

1 Like